Please Don't Tell

I walked ahead quickly to prevent any questions from being asked.

Ray was following me closely behind and Mikey has disappeared. He was going to tell Gerard. I shouldn't have said anything.

"(Y/n), please wait up," Ray frowned as he sped in front of me.

"Are you gonna talk to me?"

I pushed him aside with little force and kept walking, making no response.

"(Y/n)?"

I kept walking.

I knew he wanted to ask questions about what i had just said. Honestly, i really regret saying anything.

"(Y/n) please talk to me," Ray whined, "we don't have to talk about that, just please say something."

"That is all you want to talk about," i spat, "You're just going to ask me a bunch of questions that I don't want to answer."

"I just wanna know why you didn't tell us anything about it," Ray spoke, "you've been living with us for nearly five months now."

"I didn't say anything because I didn't want Gerard to know. I didn't want to put the pressure in him. He would never want to have sex with me because he wouldn't want to hurt me. I don't want him to constantly think about the fact that if we become a little more intimate, he might hurt me,"  I cried.

"Look, I'm not going to tell Gerard anything about this. I don't know how much Mikey said, but my lips are sealed."

Ray pulled me into a tight hug and I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him as well.

"Thank you Ray," i smiled sadly and pulled away from the hug.

"(Y/N)" i heard Frank shout.

"Oh shit," i panicked.

"Here I'll go tell them to leave it alone for now," Ray spoke quickly, "We need to find out what you are and then leave this place."

"Thanks Frofro," i smiled and sped into the library. I was sure to find something about the prince in here. Then i can figure out what in the hell i am.

Gerard's pov

"Frank, you need to stop making these sexual jokes about (y/n) and i," i spoke calmly, "i know you're just fucking around and trying ti have a little fun but i think it's starting to get to her."

"What do you mean," Frank laughed, "they're just stupid jokes."

"I know they're just stupid jokes, even (y/n) knows that, but we haven't had sex yet. Most people that have been dating for five or six months have either has sex or talked about it, but she hasn't," i spoke quickly.

"I don't see what you're getting at Gerard," Frank frowned up at me.

"I'm thinking that something happened to her before i found her and i think it was something bad. She wasn't always a bad ass sexy vampire that could defend herself. At one point she was just and average eighteen year old girl living on the streets of Jersey," I yelled at Frank.

"Gerard, i think she would have more of a reaction if something really bad happened to her," Frank argued with me.

"Iero, we have talked about this before, and i expect this to be the last time i talk to you about this subject. Do not ever bring up topics of that matter up around (y/n) again," i sneered, "Do you understand me?"

I pushed Frank against the brick wall of the castle as he stuttered, looking for the right words to say.

"I-i underst- stand," Frank choked out.

"Gerard," i heard my brother say from the doorway.

"Yes Mikey," i whispered as i let go of Frank's throat.

"I think i need to tell you something that (y/n) just said," Mikey said trembling, tears about to spill from his green eyes.

"What is it," i asked with a hint of worry."

"We were talking about the sex jokes that Frank kept making and she seemed to get really uncomfortable. I thought she was uncomfortable just talking about having sex around us but then she brought up the fact that living on the streets as a teenager in Jersey doesn't serve you well," Mikey cried out, "she said that there were a lot of scary people that weren't good to young girls and then left."

"Mikey this better be some fucked up shitty joke because you heard what we were talking about," Frank smirked, "there is no way that she actually said anything like that."

Frank didn't sound to confident with his words.

"No it's not a fucking joke Frank. Ray followed her to make sure she was okay but she wouldn't talk to him from what i could see," Mikey yelled back at Frank.

"Mikey. Please tell me that you are fucking around," i spoke slowly. 

There is no fucking way. I thought i was just over exaggerating when i was talking to Frank but i was right.

"(Y/N)," Frank yelled as he sped into the castle, Mikey and I following quickly behind.

I saw Ray walking up a flight of stairs and quickly sped to his side.

I turned to see my brother and best friend following behind me.

"Where is she," i cried to Ray.

"She doesn't want to talk about it right now," Ray whispered.

"I don't fucking care if she wants to talk about it, i need to know what happened to my girlfriend," I yelled.

"She told me that she wasn't going to talk to you about it," Ray snapped.

"We need to know what happened," Frank growled.

"Why doesn't she want to talk to me about it Ray."

"She doesn't want you to stress about it. It's something that happened that she doesn't want to remember. She doesn't want it to affect your relationship with her," Ray spoke calmly.

"Ray, please tell us where she is," i whispered with tears running down my face.

"Are you crying," Ray questioned.

He almost looked amazed.

"Yeah Ray, yeah i am," i sat down in the steps and leant my head back on the old walls.

"I've just never seen you cry before," Ray smiled, "I've never seen you care about someone this much."

"That's because i never have."

"Gerard"

Hey guys, so it's been quite a journey writing these last two chapters. Most of it has been written during my free period during school or at 2am when i was really bored. Hahaha you still don't know the backstory. I hope you're not too mad at me for leaving you on so many cliffhangers recently. I promise that nothing too crazy is going to happen next chapter.... Thats a blatant lie. Shit is going down in the next few chapters. I hope you're excited. I'll update soon... unless i die. If i die, i give my best friend Ceylon full permission to finish off this story. I don't think I'm gonna die but you never know. Shit happens sometimes.
See you all later.
Bye guys.

~Cordelia <3