Sleep

Frank's p.o.v.

"Why in the hell would you bring a living human here Gerard, have you gone mad," I whisper yelled across the hall.

"Look Frank, I know that we usually suck humans dry, but she means something to me. There were other vampires out there, I didn't want her to get hurt," Gerard paused, "But it was obvious that she was scared and it was obvious why. Those other vampires were there for her, to kill her, and I couldn't just sit there and let her die."

"So what are you gonna do when the others find out genius, they will kill her ya know," I said with a blank face. He clearly didn't care much.

"If they kill her I kill them, make sure they know that Frankie Anthony Thomas Iero Jr.," Gerard spat.

I watched as Gerard turned and slowly walked back into the room (y/n) was passed out in.

He had been sitting with her for over an hour just watching patiently, waiting for the moment she woke up, and it looked like that time had come.

(Y/n) p.o.v.
I couldn't see. My eyes were open but it was pitch black. I stood up and felt a soft carpet or possibly a rug under my feet. Well if i knew anything at this point it was that I wasn't in the graveyard anymore, but I definitely was not in a familiar area.

As my eyes began to adjust i saw a door in the corner of my room. At least I may have a chance to just walk out, maybe figure out where I was.

I began walking towards the door. As I reached to turn the door knob, it began to slowly twist open. I turned around to run back to the bed but I was stopped by an arm around my waist.

Gerard's p.o.v.
I opened the door to see (y/n) turning around and running back to the bed. I wrapped my arm around her waist and turned her around. She froze in place as I started checking her neck and arms for bite marks.

"Please don't hurt me," she whispered as tears began to run down her face.
"I would never hurt you love, your here because I saved you," I told her.

I realised I still had my arm around her waist so I decided to let go of her. I didn't want to scare her anymore than I already had.

"I know your not gonna believe this but everything that I'm doing is helping you, okay sugar."

She's just staring at me. Did I say something stupid. Oh god she's still scared of me. She probably knows what I am. So many thoughts were racing through my mind in those few seconds.

She's probably hates me because I kidnapped her. But I saved her. But she doesn't know that.

(Y/n) p.o.v.
He was just just standing there looking at me. Is he a vampire. He's probably a vampire. He's gonna kill me.

He suddenly stopped looking at me and his head shot towards the door. He ran over and locked the door before running back to me, picking me up, and laying me down in the large bed.

"I need you to be very quiet," he glanced at the door as he continued. "There are other, well I'm guessing you know what we are, out there. They don't know your here yet, so be really quiet and put these on."

He handed me a pair of black skinny jeans and a black and red Iron Maiden T-shirt.

"Why do you want me to wear these exactly," I asked barely above a whisper, forgetting for a moment what he was.

"Sugar the others here are vampires and they will smell you a lot less if you wear my clothes. Please put them on, it will keep you safer," he stated in a very calm tone.

I began to change and the vampire guy turned around. At least he isn't a pervert.

Gerard p.o.v.
I turned around to see her dressed in my clothes, of course they were a little big but they weren't horrible. She didn't look much different considering she was wearing black and red before.
"Is this good," (y/n) asked. She is still scared. I can tell.

"You know you really don't have to be scared of me (y/n), your here because I saved you from the others," I repeated from earlier, "I know that you don't remember me but when you were younger you used to sneak out of the house and go to the graveyard to see me because you thought vampires were cool."

"Really," she asked, "then why don't I remember you?"

"That's something we'll talk about later love, but right now you need to lay back down and go to sleep, it's still very early in the morning," I spoke as I walked to the other side of the bed.

"Okay," she whispered as she laid back down and pulled up the covers to keep herself warm.

I felt her small frame tense as I lie down and wrap my arms around her thin waist.
"Just sleep sugar, your going to need to trust me when I say I'm protecting you. I know you are scared but please just look at me," I said as she began to turn around.

"Please," is all I could say when she made eye contact. God her (e/c) eyes were pretty. Shut the fuck up Gerard your just trying to protect her.

"O-Okay," (y/n) whispered as she laid her head down on my chest.

I felt her breathing calmed and watched as she fell asleep on my chest. God she was adorable. The way her (h/l) (h/c) fell perfectly, and her long eye lashes, her frame underneath my clothes. She was perfect. She did seem slightly lonely though.

Not anymore, I'm here now. I can protect her. I can hold her when she's sad. I can be here for her. God I'm lucky I was able to save her back at the graveyard.

Author's note

HEEEEEEEEY
ha hahaha ha ha ha
So it has been a little while. Sorry about the month wait. School has been a bitch lately but I'm about to go on break for Thanksgiving so i will be out if school for 5 days. I am warning you I will have midterm exams in December so there will probably be another break like the last one or just small filler chapters. I also have issues with a friend if mine (that i happen to really like) so he has been distracting me from doing anything productive. You know it's high school so I got really bad hormones and shit. You know the basics of teenage lives if your on Wattpad. Let's be honest here 😂. Yeah if I'm not on here for a little while I promise I'm not dead 💀⚰️. I hope you really enjoyed the chapter though. I'll see you all in the next chapter. Also sydney FUCK OFF

Bye guys.

~Cordelia 🖤❤️🖤