Movie Night

~literally only a few days later~

(Y/n) POV

"Gee, before we go and find out what i was before i was turned," i started, "could we have a movie night. Like, with all of us?"

"I guess so," he smiled, "sounds fun."

"Did i hear something about a movie night," Frank popped his head around the corner.

"Yeah, get the guys, were having a movie night," i laughed.

"I'll make popcorn," Mikey yelled as he practically fell down the stairs.

"I'll pick a movie," Ray laughed.

"Make sure it's horror Princess Frofro," i laughed back at him.

I turned off all of the lights, grabbed some blankets and pillows, and threw them onto the floor.

"Why'd you put the pillows on the floor," Frank smiled while carrying a large amount of popcorn, "we have a couch."

"It would be more fun to make a fort though," i argued.

"Yes, i fucking love pillow forts," Mikey yelled as he dived into the pillows, dropping his popcorn onto the floor.

"At least he's smiling," Gerard laughed.

"Well, looks like the only popcorn left is what Frank has," Mikey smiled awkwardly.

"Mikey, this popcorn is mine," Frank spoke sternly.

I quickly sped around Frank and grabbed his popcorn.

"Not anymore Short Shit," i laughed while taking a handful of the popcorn, once owned by Frank.

"Hey guys, i grabbed Saw 1-5, is that good," Ray asked.

"Yeah that sounds good," Gerard laughed, "and Mikey pick up the popcorn."

"Nah, I'll clean it after the movies are over," Mikey waved it off.

I clicked the large tv on.

"Okay, stop arguing and turn on the movie you losers," i chuckled.

"Hey we're not losers," Gerard argued.

"You are losers, but it's okay your my losers," i smiled and kissed Gerard on the cheek.

"Still taking notes," Mikey mumbled under his breath.

"Michael James Way stop taking notes and start the movie," Ray threw the movies at Mikey.

We all sat down on the floor and pulled the pillows and blankets around us.

The tv played static before coming up with the title screen.

Gerard put his hands firmly on my waist and pulled me into his lap.

He was so sweet.

I don't know what i did to deserve someone like him.

I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"You guys are so fucking cute," Frank whispered, "i'm surprised Mikey hasn't written an 80 chapter book about every time you guys did something cute."