You're My Mate

Gerard's p.o.v.

'It had been a few weeks since (y/n) had officially moved in with the coven. The other vampires had adjusted to a human being around so often as well. (Y/n) wasn't scared to be around the others alone anymore either, which is fantastic because somebody needs to be here when I go hunting at night.

She is still a bit sensitive to seeing us covered in blood, she always leaves the room until we change clothes and clean up the blood. I don't blame her though, it's pretty disgusting to be covered in human blood all the time, considering I remember being human.

I still haven't explained to (y/n) that she's my mate either. I'll have to explain it to her eventually, especially since Frank won't shut up about it and she keeps asking.'

I lie in bed next to (y/n) as my hundreds of thoughts run through my mind.

'I just don't know if I can tell her yet. What if she thinks I'm creepy or wants to leave because she decides that she can't handle it. I will have to turn her from a human into a vampire, which is an extremely painful process to endure. I don't want to hurt her.'

"Gee are you okay," I heard a feminine voice whisper from beside me.

"How did you know I was awake," I asked turning to look at her.

"You were moving around a lot," she stated, "you don't move when you sleep."

"Oh," was all I managed to say in my current state of panic.
(Y/n) turned around to face me, here bright (e/c) eyes burning into mine.

"Are they looking for me again," she questioned. She had a very scared tone to her voice. I had to tell her now.
"Yeah," I whispered, "Yeah they are."

"Oh"

"I'm not going to let them take you," I whispered into her ear.

I pulled (y/n) into a warm embrace as she buried her head in the crook of my neck.
"They will have to put A wooden stake through not only my heart, but Frank, Mikey, and Ray's hearts to get to you.

"I know Gee," (y/n) whispered while looking up with her tear stained face and smiled weakly.

"Don't cry love, you will be okay," I whispered back, moving my hands from her waist to wipe the tears from her cheeks.

"But what if they are stronger," she questioned, "what if you can't defeat them all?"

I slightly sat up, leaning on the frame of the bed, and pulled (y/n) onto my lap so she was straddling my waist.

Her face flushed a bright shade of pink as she looked into my eyes.

I put my hands on her small face so she couldn't look away, and pulled her closer so our faces were inches apart.

"G-Gee w-what are you d-doing," she asked as her heartbeat sped up.

"This," I smirked as I quickly leaned in.

(Y/n) P.O.V.
I was inches away from his face and I could feel my face turning pink. My heart rate suddenly spiked as I felt a sudden sensation of nervousness run throughout my body.
"G-Gee w-what are you d-doing," I asked nervously.

"This," he smirked as he smashed his lips into mine.

I was taken back by the sudden shock but I wasn't upset about this in the least.

Our lips moved together as we fought for dominance. Gerard easily won that fight. He pushed me back onto the bed slowly deepening the kiss as I began running my small hands through his messy black hair, opening my mouth slightly to take in a breath. He moved from my lips to my jawline and slowly moved down to my neck.
He began sucking on my sweet spot causing me to let out small moans. I bit my lip trying to stay quiet considering it was still very early in the morning. He began to bite at my neck in different spots making me squeak from surprise. I knew he was a vampire but I also knew that he wouldn't kill me. I could see something in him. He was dead but there was a light behind his hazel eyes.
I smiled to myself as he brought his lips back to mine.