⇢ Description.

Description.

Shota Aizawa, a famous author who wrote many amazing thrilling or suspenseful stories, but he did, also, write some romance novels under an alas. He doesn't want to revel himself as—himself. It's not that he's embarrassed or too shy to show his true self, it's more of the fact that he's too lazy to meet fans or go outside and do fairs to sell his books. He's just a lazy, lonely 27-year-old man.

    Yes, he's very exciting. Shota lives alone in his two story house, it has enough space for all his copies of his own books and other books he's reading on his free times—which is everyday, neatly piled of papers of ideas and stories he's currently writing and a perfect free room to write and put his ideas in. You'd think his house would be a horrible mess with nothing but takeout cartons or papers all over his floors but, he's pretty neat for a lazy guy.

    But, since he hardly ever leaves his home, it barely has anything to eat at times. Though, he makes his nephew, Hitoshi, come around to do some grocery shopping for him whenever he visits him which is twice a week. Hitoshi is Shota's step brother's son, he basically raised the boy himself since his brother decided he just didn't want to be a father and just—left. Father of the year.

    Though, Shota doesn't stay home all day. Since he's an author, he needs an editor. And in order to meet with his editor, Nemuri Kayama, she forces him to come out into the outside world and go to her at her office to meet up. Shota hates it but he has no choice to. Nemuri would start her fussing and whining how Shota is, and I quote, "Such an attractive, tall man who does nothing but sleep and binge watch Naruto and that's a waste!" So, to shut her up, he leaves just to meet her then go back home and watches Naruto, once again.

    His life is simple, nothing exciting. But, there is one problem he's dealing with everyday.

    His fucking neighbor is a loud blonde volleyball coach. Every-damn-day, this man wakes up early in the morning—like 5 AM and literally starts singing with the birds as if he's fucking Cinderella. Then, he blasts stupid techno music in full volume for the whole neighbor to hear as he gets ready then finally, he leaves. It's only quiet for two hours until he returns home.

    And don't get Shota started about the afternoons every Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. This man owns his own damn volleyball team who comes over and they're just as loud! Shota hates when they come over, he wants to go over there and strangle each and one of them individually.

    Shota was tired of dealing with his neighbor, so he decided to take time off his busy hours, sit at his desk and write him a nice letter. He sat at his computer and began typing up his letter.

"Dear, Blonde Loud Next Door Neighbor,

I see that you have your own boys volleyball team, that's nice. I hope you guys lose every game. Seriously, I watched your team, they kind of suck.

        Anyways, I'm writing this note to tell you that you're really annoying in the morning and afternoon and your kids are pretty aggressive, always yelling "DIE!" every five seconds. I also have, like, five of your volleyball balls somewhere in my backyard and one broke my window.

    You're paying. I'll send the bill in your address.

        Anyways, please control your voice level, your suck ass of children, their own voice levels and their crazy ass strength of throwing balls into my backyard and windows. Thank you.

From,

Me, your next door neighbor."

    Once he finished typing up his letter, he sealed it up in an envelope and placed it on his neighbor's door. The next day, he received a response from his noisy neighbor, a piece of crumble paper with horrible handing writing and in big letters, taped to his door simply saying;

"Dear, Lovely Neighbor,

LMAO UR ALIVE, I THOUGHT U WUZ DEAD WTF. YO WASSUP!! YO FIND ME ON INSTA & WE'LL CHAT THERE ;P"

    At that moment, Shota realized that he hated his neighbor more than anyone in his whole life.

________

Hi! This is my first story I'm writing and I hope you enjoy it!!

Cover credit to babyboyfelix !!

WARNING:

This story has SIDE SHIPS. Yes, side ships.

They are: Kirishima x Bakugou, Todoroki x Kaminari, Shinsou x Deku and Iida x Ochoka! If you DO NOT like these ships, I don't really care just don't read it or complain to me.

Also, YES, AIZAWA & YAMADA IS REVERSABLE MEANING THEY'RE SEKES; SWITCHES.

If you don't like it, then don't read. THANKS!