⇢ Chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

Shota begins to run his fingers down Hizashi's chest lightly, feeling the muscles under his fingertips; Hizashi couldn't contain his moans that slipped out his mouth. Shota smirks slightly at hearing those moans from the blonde haired male and began working his way down Hizashi's chest with his tongue and went to work on his rosy nipples.

    Shota swirled the hardened nipple around his mouth with his tongue before he sucked on the nipple fiercely. The feeling of Shota's sinful mouth around his left nipple had Hizashi's green eyes rolling back in bliss and arched his chest into Shota's mouth. The blonde weaved his hands through Shota's black long hair and gripped it tightly, moaning his name softly.

    None of Hizashi's partners had been this attentive—this amazing, they were the in and out types. The sensation of Shota's hands and mouth traveling lovingly up and down every inch of his body like it was a delectable treasure had Hizashi on the edge of cumming. When Shota sucked on his earlobe while pinching his nipples, spreading mini fireworks through Hizashi's body, and at that he knew he couldn't hold back any longer. 

    "Shota!" He cried as releases his load all over himself a little bit on Shota. "Yes?" Shota lifted his head from his work on Hizashi's nipples to look at him. The sight of Hizashi spilled out across the bed, the lower part of his stomach and red faced, panting with his blonde messy hair hanging slightly in his eyes had Shota grow impossibly harder.

    "Oh God, did you just cum?" Shota asked in shock, feeling a wet patch between his leg. Hizashi just threw his head back and covered his face with hands, blushing madly that even his ears were burning red. "Shut up!" Hizashi yelled back, embarrassed. "Its been a while and my nipples are sensitive." Hizashi replied even more embarrassed than before.

    'I didn't even touch him yet,' Shota thought as his pupils dilated from the event that occurred in Hizashi's pants and lowly growls seductively. "Fuck that's sexy." Shota growled as he ripped away Hizashi wet pants. The sight of Hizashi's member in his sexy white briefs with a wet patch making the fabric slightly see through had Shota's mouth practically watered.

    He traced the outline of Hizashi's cock lightly with his tongue making Hizashi cry out in pleasure. Hizashi groans when Shota pulls the boxers half way down allowing for his growing member to come out and soon, Hizashi felt his desire return in full force when the lips of Shota wrapped around his tip of his cock. The panting blonde screamed when Shota started sucking while swirling the head with his tongue.

    "Please, get in me!" Hizashi cried causing the latter male on top to smiles slightly before he flipped the gasping blonde so that he's laid out on his stomach, his perky bottom in the air. Hizashi gasped through his nose at the feeling of Shota's semi-cold hands on the cheeks of his ass and moaned loudly when the hands started to kneed the soft flesh there. Shota spread Hizashi's soft cheeks and groaned lustfully at what he saw.

    "Oh... G-God!" Hizashi cried out when he felt a slippery wet tongue rimming his hole. Hizashi arched his back, gripping the bed sheets hard as he whimpered uncontrollably. He tried to push back into Shota's face, aching to get some penetration but Shota would only hold him place as he continued rimming him. Not long after, Shota pushed his tongue in and out of him as if foreshadowing what was soon to come. In many different ways...

    The sensation was all too much for Hizashi causing the blonde to lose total control of his body and mind at the hands and mouth of Shota. He cried out again as Shota touched all the wonderful places inside of him and he felt himself draw up to release again. "Shota!" he cried, legs slightly shaking in pleasure, knuckles white from holding the sheets tightly and soon, he saw white. Shota growled, his desire to be in the warm heat of Hizashi growing after seeing him cum for the second time.

    "Please—Shota, just get in me... I need you!" Hizashi begged, whimpering when the black haired male removed his tongue. The blonde's prolonged arousal and never-ending teasing made him emotional and desperate, all he could think about was Shota. Shota trailed up Hizashi's thigh and slowly circled his hole with his fingertip and then slowly slides his finger in and out of his hole.

    Shota leans down and hotly whispers in his ear. "Are you sure?"

    "Yes!" Hizashi whines out desperately wanting Shota buried deep inside him.

    "Okay, but I need to see your face as I take you." He whispered huskily and flipped the green eyed male over and positioned Hizashi legs over his shoulders. The feeling of Hizashi warm wet wall squeezing Shota's cock when he pushed inside gave him an amount of pleasure he didn't think was humanly possible. Hizashi let out a satisfied moan at the feeling of being filled by Shota's larger pulsing member. When Shota pulled out and thrust back in, the moan turn to a surprised scream of pure pleasure.

    "Oh—a-ah! Fuck! Nngh~ Right th-here!" Hizashi shouted in pure bliss, arms wrapped around Shota's neck as he threw his head back. The sound of Hizashi's moaning was just as good as the sweet, sweet pressure of his walls around Shota's cock as he thrust in and out, again and again and again until they could only remember to moan each others name.

    The two older male's couldn't hold back anymore, Hizashi stuttering over his words before cumming all over himself. At the view of Hizashi cumming for the third time that night pushed Shota to the edge and with one last hard thrust, a loud moan he came hard within Hizashi. Once Shota pulled out, cleaned themselves up, they laid exhausted on the bed with Hizashi curled into Shota's side.

    'That was amazing.' Hizashi huffed heavily as he stared up into the ceiling as he tried to catch his breath. Looking over to Shota, he was doing the same as Hizashi, also out of breath. Hizashi took the opportunity, leaning over towards the black haired male and says seductively, "Hope you're not done because it's my time now~" Hizashi wiggles his eyebrows with a smirk. Shota looks into Hizashi's eyes and smiles with a light chuckle. "Do I look done?" He asked as he pointed to his erected cock.
______________
Part 2? I don't know where that's at.

Author Note: 

Chapter 10 will include part 2 of the sex. So if you are not interested in the sex then you can skip chapter 10. Chapter 11 will continue on with the story.  I understand that not everyone likes the smut but please be respectful and not send me messages saying I ruined my story and for me to take out the smut. This is my story and I will continue to write the way I want to. I would also like to thank everyone who has been so excited and postive about this story.. you guys are the best : )