⇢ Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

"DIE, DEKU!" A gruff loud voice yelled before another ball flew into Shota's window, scaring the living hell out of the man wrapped in his blankets. "For the love of," Shota mumbled as he looked at the volleyball laying on his floor near his TV that was playing Sailor Moon. This is the third ball this week that flew through his window.

Shota grew pissed and walked over towards his window, opening the curtains a bit and he sees seven kids, the loud blond one that always yelling die, specifically at the scared green haired one. There was a red head one and a black longish hair one trying there hardest to stop the loud one while a half red and half white hair kid just stood there like he didn't want to be there.

"Bakugou-san, please release Midoriya-san this instant!" Yelled the taller boy who wore glasses as he did a bunch of hand motions as tried to help Midoriya, Shota is guessing, away from Bakugou's harsh grip on the front of his shirt.

"Ooh! Fight, fight!" Another blonde haired kid with a, what looks like a black thunder bolt, sitting on the floor near to the half and half kid's feet, cheering on the two to fight as the glasses and red head tried to stop it.

"CAN YOU LITTLE BRATS SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Shota screams behind his curtains as he throws the ball back at them through his window, hitting the blonde kid, Kaminari, in the head. "Ow!" Kaminari whines as he rubbed his head with a pout. The kids stop what they was doing and looked around trying to figure out who the hell said that and threw the ball. "Who said that?" Bakugou growled out, ready to fight whoever is cursing and yelling at them.

"Me bitch," Shota replied back as he opened the curtains just a bit, his bloodshot eyes stares at all the boys hidden under the mountains of blankets over his head. Midoriya was the only one who screamed in a high pitched voice, yelling for his coach, "Coach!!" Midoriya cries out as he's the only one running towards the front door. The door opened and Midoriya immediately falls forward and onto the floor.

"Midoriya-san, are you okay?!" The glasses kid yelled as Hizashi simply walked over him and laughs pretty loud, "Sorry about that, that's just my grumpy neighbor. Sorry, Shota!" Hizashi says while walking to the other boys, handing out the drinks for them. Shota just stuck up his middle finger with a very grumpy looking face and closed his curtains.

"Your neighbor is an asshole." Bakugou grumbled as he snatched the drink out Hizashi's hand and drank angrily through his straw. "Yeah, I know. But you're a even bigger asshole, Bakugou." Hizashi says, doing small gun finger towards the angry blond along with a laugh. Bakugou just looked at his coach with an evil look, but he huffed and he sat next to Kirishima who patted him on the back, "Bro, I don't think you're an ass—"

"Shut the fuck up, Shitty Hair!" Bakugou yells as he continues drinking his drink angrily.

Shota was still sitting near his window jumped when he hears his door bell, "What the hell? Who is it!" Shota yelled as he walks to the door, looking through the peephole.

"It's me, Uncle. Hitoshi! Open up, these bags are heavy." Hitoshi huffs out as he holds a bunch of bags and waited for the black haired man open the door. Shota flings the door open for the purple haired boy who looks as tired as he does inside. "Oh, Hitoshi. I forgot you was coming today. Here I'll help." Shota says as he grabbed the bags to help.

Hitoshi places the bags down on the kitchen floor as he starts to put everything away. Hitoshi looks over at Shota who is back to his previous seat, staring out the window through the small crack of the curtain. "Why are you looking out the window, Uncle?" The purple haired male asked, putting the last things away then grabbing some chips.

"Those damn kids are here and I'm making sure they don't throw there damn ball inside my place again." Shota grumbled as he wrapped himself back in his blanket.

"Oh, Midoriya is here!" Hitoshi mentions as his face turns slightly red as he looks out the window with his Uncle. "Oh. You know that green hair brat? That little brat is always getting yelled at by that loud ass blond kid who always yells die." Shota says as crumples up some papers near his table and threw them in the trash bin.

"Ah yeah," Hitoshi scratches the back of his neck and moves back, "That's Bakugou. They're childhood friends—they have a weird friendship...If you wanna call it that." Hitoshi explains, moving to the side letting Shota walk away and grabs the chips out of Hitoshi's hands and opened it, flopping himself on the couch and changed the channel. "Anyways, what're you making for dinner?" Shota asked as he eats his chips, sitting upside down on the couch and watches Naruto.

Sometimes Shota is more of a kid than Hitoshi is.

"Aw, he's so cute!" Hitoshi gushes lowly, ignoring Shota's saying as he looks out the window. "What? You like him?" Shota mumbles teasingly as he shoves a hand full of chips in his mouth and chews loudly. "Well yeah, that's my boyfriend." Hitoshi says with a small smile on his face making Shota choke on the chips and coughs.

"Uncle! Don't die, do that later!" Hitoshi turns his head towards Shota who stopped coughing and stuck his middle finger at Hitoshi. "Shut up. I don't care anyways, just don't bring him here 'cause I don't wanna deal with him. He's so whiny." Shota says as he rolls himself off the couch and into in his favorite sleeping bag then shoving his chips inside with him.

"Hey, watch what you say about my boyfriend. He is not whiny." As soon as Hitoshi said those words, you can hear Midoriya's loud whining voice outside. "I don't wanna go with Bakugou! He's gonna kill me, please coach! Don't make me go, I don't wanna, i don't wanna!" Hitoshi scratched the corner of his eye and awkwardly laughs, "Haha, okay. He can be whiny but he is still adorable." Hitoshi says as he sits next to his Uncle wrapping himself in the blankets laying on the couch.

"Oh, is that the episode that Naruto fights Pain? Can you rewind—"

"Shut up, I can't hear it. This is when he gets pissed and shit goes down, I love this part." Shota grumbled causing Hitoshi to pout and roll his eyes and watch it from afar.

______

I hope you enjoy this chapter!! I’m not very good with endings and such, please give me slack 😣