⇢ Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

Hizashi lays in bed and looks down to see Shota laying on his chest, sleeping. "He's even cuter when he's asleep.." Hizashi thought while looking at Shota fondly. He began brushing Shota's hair to the side and notices a small scar under the male's eye. "I wonder what happen to him..?" Hizashi thought as he lightly rub his thumb over the scar. Shota mumbles something under his breath and slowly opens his eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful." Hizashi teased with a joking smile as he rest his head on his hand, staring at Shota like a child.

"Who the hell you calling beautiful, you dumbass." Shota snarls back as he gets up and sits on the bed rubbing his face.

"Well, aren't you full of sunshine in the morning Mr. Grumpy." Hizashi replied with a small pout then laughs.

"Whatever, it's too early to deal with your brightness. I need coffee." Shota mumbles as he tries to get up from his bed before Hizashi grabs him by the waist and pulls him back in bed.

"Let's stay in bed a little longer." Hizashi says with a smile as he holds Shota like a teddy bear, rubbing his cheek on Shota's head. But Shota only grumbled under his breath and pushes Hizashi off of him then whacks him on the head. "What the hell! Don't you have work? I have things to do today so get out." Shota yells as he gets up from the bed and puts on his boxers.

"So mean! You didn't have to hit me, you ass. And I'm off today because of the exams so there's no school." Hizashi replied as he rubs the back of his head.

"Please, Lord, don't tell me the fucking brats are coming today?" Shota begged, rubbing his head getting a headache just thinking about Bakugou's loud mouth screaming at Deku. "Well, if you stay in bed with me they won't come." Hizashi says while laying back down and patting the spot next to him on the bed for Shota to lay back down with him.

Shota just stares at Hizashi blankly and thinks to himself, "This idiot, I swear.." Shota lets out a long, dramatic sigh before he gets up and walks out the room. "Hey! Come back! Pretty please!" Hizashi yells in a childish voice, whining in the other room.

"You like your coffee black or with milk?" Shota asked Hizashi, ignoring the blonde man's whines as he made the coffee for the two.

"With milk! And lots of sugar!" Hizashi response as he lays in Shota's bed, rolling around like a child. "Black coffee it is then."
"Noo!" Hizashi whined once more, flopping on his stomach with an angry pout.

"Then get your ass up. You're not staying here so drink your coffee and get the fuck out. I need to work." Shota growls at Hizashi as he starts making the coffee. "So mean.." Hizashi thought to himself as he got dressed. Hizashi walks out the room, fixing his hair as Shota hands him his coffee.

"Thanks.. Ew, you like black coffee, no milk?" Hizashi asked in disgust, scrunching up his nose as he puts 4 spoon full of sugar into his coffee. "Yeah, I like it black like my soul—and Goddamn, that's a shitload of sugar." Shota responded with the same amount of disgust, staring at Hizashi who is drinking his sugar filled coffee.

"Yeah, I like it sweet, just like me!" Hizashi joked with a wide grin before drinking more of his coffee. Shota only laughs at Hizashi's dumb reply. "So, can I ask you a question?" Hizashi asked to break the small awkward silence between the two.

"What?" Shota sits on the couch and starts wrapping himself in his blanket, looking back at Hizashi who followed behind him. "So, um, is last night a one night stand or.. not?" Hizashi asked in nervousness, wary on Shota's reply as he sits next to the black haired male.