⇢ Chapter 15.

Chapter 15.

Two weeks has passed since Shota and Hizashi started their "relationship" and Shota was tired. Hizashi has been over almost every night and staying over, it's as if Hizashi moved in. His clothes are there and even Shota bed smells like Hizashi. But the weird thing is, Shota doesn't mind. Its not like they have sex every night, they stay up and talk and watch anime. Shota actually enjoys his conversations with Hizashi, he's not a complete idiot like Shota thought.

    Even Deku came over to clean since Hizashi's place was clean already since he hasn't been at his place and of course Hitoshi was there to help Deku. Shota started to feel much more relaxed with Hizashi around but he still hated when the boys came over and he refused to let them in his house.

    Even his romance book had gotten much better and Nemuri noticed the change in tone. It was time for Shota to visit Nemuri and she couldn't wait to bring up the bet and book. "You're falling in love with him?" Nermuri asked with a sly smile. "What the hell are you talking about? He just a fuck buddy." Shota yells back. "Then why is your books so fill with romance?" Nemuri smirks.

    "Because it's a romance book, duh." Shota says with an eye roll. "I know its a romance story but this one feels different than the others. I can feel the love that is coming out of this. This is also a new series too. The two characters also reminds me a lot like you two. One is a single women taking care of her niece and the other is a teacher at her niece's school. They didn't get along and then one day the niece runs away, he helps finds her and thus there relationship blossoms. That sounds a lot like you and sexy coach~" Nemuri pointed out all the details of the story.

    Shota began to slightly blush. "Whatever. It's not about me falling in love. I just got the idea, that's all. Anyways, are we done? I wanna go home, Toshi is alone with Deku and I don't want them fucking in my house." Shota says as he gets up to leave.

    "Yeah, we're done. Besides, you only have two more weeks with sexy coach and you win. That's only if you can last two more weeks.. which I think you can." Nemuri said with a laugh. "Whatever, I'm going to win so I don't have to come see your ugly hag face." Shota snarls back.

    "For fuck sakes, you asshole! I'm only a year older and besides, you look like a homeless man, you dick." Nemuri yells back at Shota as he walks out and flips her off on the way out. Shota just laughs still hearing Nemuri cursing him out when he sees Nemuris' girlfriend.

    "What did you do to her, Shota? I swear, out of all her clients you are the only one who drives her crazy." Yu says with a laugh and hands on her hips. "Well, I'm allow to drive her crazy since I known her since high school." Shota replied with a small laugh as he pets Yu's head.

    "Yeah, I know but please take it easy on her. She gonna have a heart attack if she keeps yelling at you. I would like to keep her for as long as possible." Yu says while lightly hitting Shota on the arm with a smile. "Can't make any promises." Shota respond as he walks aways waving Yu bye. Yu just stands there, slightly laughing knowing both Nemuri and Shota love teasing each other.

    "Sometimes I swear they're like brother and sister." Yu thought to herself with a fond smile as she walks into Nemuri's office who is still yelling nonsense. Shota arrives back home to find Deku, Hitoshi and two other people in his house. "What the hell, Toshi? You only said Deku was coming." Shota glares at his nephew as he sees other people in his house.

    "I texted you and told you that Iida and Ochako was coming over because we have a project and you said, and I quote, 'Fine, whatever, but my dinner better be done when I get home.', so yeah. You knew and dinner is ready." Hitoshi explains as he shows Shota the text messages. Shota had completely forgot about that and just stood there rubbing his head and staring at the two other kids.