⇢ Chapter 16.

Chapter 16.

    "Fuck! That was hot!" Hizashi's yelling wakes up Shota. "Coach, please be careful. Hitoshi, please stop laughing and help before your uncle wakes up." Deku frantically yells at both Hizashi and Hitoshi. Hitoshi was staying over at Shota's house because his mother and boyfriend went on a trip together. And after begging his uncle to let Deku stay over, Shota agreed, and Hizashi stay over too. Obviously, without Shota's permission and now they're making breakfast.

    "Okay, okay I'm sorry—it was just to funny. Sensei, what did you expect when trying to grab the pan out the oven with no protection?" Hitoshi asks while still laughing, holding his stomach as tears formed at the corner of his eyes.

    Shota lies in his bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking if he should get up and see what these dumbasses are doing or just lay in bed and wish for death. Before he could wish for death, Hizashi comes into the room and loudly singing, "Good morning to you, its time for breakfast! My sweet princess~" Shota just stares at Hizashi who is standing by his bed with a tray of food while wearing a cat apron.

    "Who the hell are you calling a princess? Asshole." Shota snarls back as he pulls his cover up and over his head. "Oh, I'm sorry. You're the prince of darkness. Guess you don't want your black coffee and eggs with bacon and a croissant. Fresh out the oven~" Hizashi says as he lowers the tray down for Shota to smell the food. Shota peeks out his head from under the covers to see all the food and decides to come out and eat.

    Hizashi lays the tray on Shota's lap and Shota begins to dig in and eat his food. "Toshi and Deku made this, right?" Shota ask as he stuff his face. "No! I made it. Since they're always doing the cooking, I can at least make this. Besides, this is the only thing I can make." Hizashi says with a proud smile but with a sheepish chuckle.

    "Wow, surprising. But what dumbass tries to grab a pan from the oven without oven mitts." Shota points out with a small laugh. "Hey! I'm not a dumbass, I was just trying to get the bacon out the oven and I forgot. See, look! I burned my hand, you should kiss it and make it feel better." Hizashi said with a pout and showing his hand to Shota, it was only a little red line across his hand. What a drama queen.

    Shota stares blankly at Hizashi's slightly red hand and decides to give it a hard slap. "OW! What the flipping pancakes?!" Hizashi screams and jumps down to his knees, hitting Shota's bed from the pain. "That freaking hurt, Shota!"

    "Stop! You almost made me drop my croissant!" Shota yells back with wide eyes, holding his tray and protecting his food. "You're super mean Shota." Hizashi whines with a sad face. Shota laughs and grabs Hizashi's hand and kisses it, and then kisses Hizashi's forehead.

    "Sorry, and thanks for breakfast." Shota says sweetly, actually giving Hizashi a genuine smile which made Hizashi's face turn beet red and his heart began beating fast.

    "Aw~ so cute. They look like a married couple." Hitoshi coos, flipping his imaginary long hair and acting like a girl. "Hey Sensei, you better clean up the kitchen before your husband kills you." Hitoshi added with a wink before he walks out the room. "Oh and Uncle, hurry up and get up. You promised me and Deku you was taking us to the movies so hurry up, old man." Hitoshi yelled.

    "Oh shit that's right, the movies. And what mess is he talking about?!" Shota says with a scary face. "Um.. n-nothing! So, um, yeah, take your time eating and I-I will go clean up a bit, my dear husband." Hizashi stuttered as he gets up quick and runs to the kitchen to clean his mess.

    Shota, not wanting to see the mess, takes his time eating and drinking his coffee. After some time the four of them heads out to the movies and then dinner at Chiyo's diner. "Ah, if it isn't Hizashi. I haven't seen you in a while. And Shota! Welcome back!" Chiyo exclaims with a smile.