⇢ Chapter 7.

Chapter 7.

Its been over a week since Shota and Nemuri did their little bet game and Shota was nowhere on making Hizashi his fuck buddy. For the past week, the boys haven't been over, only Deku. He has been coming over to clean Hizashi's apartment. According to Hitoshi, its exam week so all after school activities has been canceled, so Hizashi been staying at school late and coming home late, and Shota never had to the chance to even talk to Hizashi.

"Damn, it's when I need to talk to that loud ass I just can't seem to find him... and I gotta see that old hag today, too." Shota thought to himself as he stares at the clock that's slowly ticking. Today is Thurday which means it's the day that Shota must leave his home to see Nemuri at her office. Shota lets out a loud, annoyed sigh and starts walking to his closest to take out his suit he always wears when he leaves.

Nemuri would bitch if he wears anything but the suit she had bought him. "God, Toshi is the best." Shota mumbles to himself as he looks and sees that Hitoshi already had his suit ironed and his shoes polished. Shota really has a great nephew and he always appreciates what Hitoshi does for him. Even though his loser of a step brother left, Shota had open an bank account for Hitoshi so he can go to college without worrying about money and his mother can take it easy.

Shota lays out the suit on his bed and heads to take a shower. While in the shower he hears the door, knowing it's Hitoshi, he yells and tells him the door is open. Hitoshi walks in and yells back, "What if I was a pyscho-killer?! You'll just let me in?!"

"Well, then kill me Mr. Killer so I don't have to see that old hag." Shota yelled back only to hear Hitoshi laugh. Shota walks out the shower, hair wet and the drops of water hitting his chest and runs down his stomach. "Damn Uncle, how are you that rip and you are lazy as fuck to work out?" Hitoshi asked with a shocked look and slightly jealousy because he wished he could be like that.

"It's all natural," Shota jokes while flexing and pushing his hair back making Hitoshi snort and hold his mouth to hide the laughter. "By the way, why the hell are you dressed too?" Shota asked as he realized that Hitoshi is nicely dressed in a black suit and his hair slick back. "Nemuri bought this for me and told me to wear it when you go see her. I guess I'm suppose to start going with you to see her-for now on. She's just using me to find out about that stupid bet you guys have going on." Hitoshi explains while rolling his eyes and childishly crossing his arms over his chest. He's not very happy about the fact he now has to go with Shota and, also not so happy about the dumb bet.

"What the hell? But whatever, let me get ready and we can go. By the way, how was your exams?" Shota asked as he walked into his room. "I passed, I'm number three in overall grades. I guess I'm happy, I hate school anyways so I don't give a frick!" Hitoshi exclaims loudly as he walks into the kitchen to make himself a sandwich knowing his lazy Uncle hasn't eaten anything yet.

"Top three? That's awesome! Who's two and one? And I'm hungry." Shota yelled out of his room as he begin to get dressed. "Deku is one and Bakugou is two. So now he's pissed that Deku is one. So lucky today we have to see Nemuri because they're coming over today. And I knew you would be, so I'm making a sandwich and yes, I know mustard no mayo. Ya nasty..." Hitoshi mumbles the last part underneath his breath making sure Shota doesn't hear.

"What? That loud ass fucker is number two? How the hell is he really that smart?" Shota asked as he pokes out his head from his room, halfway dressed. "Yeah, he's really smart but-he just has a bad personality." Hitoshi chuckles and he walks over to Shota's room to hand him his sandwich and soda.

"Wow, that's cool, I guess. But, he's still a little annoying and loud brat." Shota shoves the sandwich in mouth and grabs the soda. "Dang, take it easy. The sandwich isn't going anywhere, and hurry up. We gotta leave soon and the boys should be here soon, too, so if you don't wanna hear Bakugou's loud mouth, we gotta leave soon." Hitoshi said as he puts the dishes in the sink to wash them later. "Okay. All right," Shota mumbles after swallowing down his food.

A few minutes later, both Hitoshi and Shota hears Bakugou's voice yelling at the poor, scared, Deku once again. "Damn... just when I got used to the peaceful silence." Shota sighs, fixing his tie in the mirror as Hitoshi flips through the channels as he waited. "Told you they were coming over" Hitoshi says as he gets up ready to leave.

Hizashi is sitting outside with Deku who was over at the house earlier than the others to clean. "Damn it, Bakugou! Shut the hell up before the grouch comes out and...-" Hizashi yelled at Bakugou before stopping mid sentence after hearing Shota's front door open.

"I don't give a fuck let that old ma-" Bakugou yelled back but also stops midway through his sentence when he sees Shota standing outside his door. Everyone was completely shocked to see the state Shota was in. He was nicely dressed in his black suit, his long black hair is half up in a messy bun and the other half is out with small piece of hair out in front.

"Holy shit, he's fucking hot.." Hizashi says out loud, his jaw slacked open in shock on how sexy Shota looked. "Coach, close your mouth. It's creepy." Tordoroki says very monotone as he ate his bag of chips.

"What the hell? When did you get here?" Hizashi jumps slightly from the sudden presence of Todoroki and now realizing that he's been sitting besides his chair this entire time. Todoroki was just looking at his coach with no expression, slowly chewing on his chips.

"What the hell? Why do you look like that!? Shinso, what are you doing here!? Why are you dressed like that too!?" Bakugou asked many questions not knowing what to do as he looked between the two males.

"Hitoshi, you look really nice." Deku complimented with the cute light blush as he stares at his boyfriend. "Oh! U-um, I have to go with my uncle to meet his editor.." Hitoshi explains while scratching the back of his neck as he tried to hide his red cheek.

"Your uncle?" Kirishima asks with a surprised expression. "Yes, I'm his uncle. Got a problem with that spikey hair?" Shota snapped back at Kirishima making the red haired boy put his hands up in defense. "Hey! Don't talk to my boyfriend like that, you old man!" Bakugou snarled back at Shota.

"Whatever, you loud brat." Shota grumbles back, leaving Bakougu pissed off to yell nonsense, like he always does whenever he's upset. Shota looks over to Hizashi who's just staring at him all flustered like a lovestruck kid.

'Ah, this might be a perfect moment to get him roped in...' Shota thought to himself. Shota tilts his head lowly, a small smirk spreading across his face as he slightly raises one eyebrow and he gives Hizashi a sly, seductive look, giving off the expression of 'yeah, I know you're watching me'. Hizashi ended up blushing like a school girl and thinks to himself, 'Fuck-please fuck me.' Hizashi just continues to stares at Shota as Shota walks down the small steps and begins to leave with Hitoshi.

"Coach, if you like him so much, why don't you just ask him out?" Todoroki asked as he's now standing next to Hizashi, opening a pack of cookies and begins eating those.

"What the fucking hell?! Man, are you a ninja? You're always sneaking up on me and scaring the shit outta me." Hizashi exclaims as he jumps, once more, from Todoroki's surprise attack. Kaminari comes over and eats some cookies and laughs, "You should see him in bed when he comes out of nowhere when he goes down on m-"

"Dude, what the hell? That's nasty, shut up." Sero gags as he shuts Kaminari up before he finishes his sentence. "Oh, thank God you stopped him." Hizashi breathes out in relief as Kaminari just shrugs and keeps eating Todoroki's cookies.

_______________
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)