Hogwarts

Im actually gonna start naming my chapters wooop.

It was a snowy afternoon on Christmas Eve when Virgil was sitting on a bench with snow falling to the ground. He was wrapped up in several fluffy blankets and a Slytherin scarf. He closed his eyes and listened to the cold bitten breeze flow past him. His hair was a light blue because of the calm state he was in. His peace didn't last long though because he felt himself tumble to the ground.

"Heya Verge!" A boy wearing a Gryffindor scarf and earmuffs lays over Virgil.

Virgil’s hair turns scarlet,"H-hey Roman" he sheepishly smiles and him and blushes.

"Hey look! Your hair is pink again!" What does that mean?" Roman eagerly awaits for Virgil’s response. He stutters for a few minutes before answering.

"U-Uh unimportant. Did you need something?" Roman helps Virgil up from the snow blanketed ground.

"Nope, just saw you out here and wanted to see if you want to hang out in the Gryffindor common room, Patton and Logan are there too."

Virgil nods, "Uh y-yeah sure." Roman grabs Virgil by the hands and pulls him inside and drags him down the hallways. Virgil’s hair flushes a deep pink at the princely boy's actions.

When they reach the common room, Patton is playing with Virgil’s kitten and Logan is reading amidst a huge pile of books. Roman and Virgil sit on the couch around their friends. It was a picture perfect moment. A snowy night spent with his friends. Patton and Logan excuse themselves for a few moments while they go gather the presents to put under the tree.

Roman and Virgil sit in a comfortable silence for a few moments, "Hey Virgil?"

"Hm?"

"Are you gonna tell me what pink hair means?" Virgil’s eyes grow wide.

"U-uh Um about that I-I uh so-" He's cut off by Roman grabbing his chin, "Virgil calm down, it's not that big of a deal." Virgil smiles in appreciation.

The two boys look up when they hear the clock strike midnight. They also notice a small bundle of mistletoe above their heads.

"Well. It is Christmas tradition after all.." The two boys lean in slightly.

"Yeah.. We wouldn't want to break tradition.." that's when the two boys meet at the lips.

Virgil’s hair turns a deep blue filled with romantic passion. They part only for the lack of air.  Roman looks at Virgil’s hair, "What's blue?"

"Love. I Love you, Roman."

"I Love you too, Virgil."