Cross Dresser

Virgil has a secret. A secret in which could cost him hate and loneliness. But he couldn't help it. He loved it. He would dress up like a female. He would wear a black skirt with a purple crop and a leather denim jacket with black knee high boots. When he wears his outfit, he feels special... beautiful...
he was in the bathroom, fully dressed just finning his eye shadow when there was a knock on the bathroom door Princey...
"Hey Virgil? Can you open up? We need you for a sander sides video." Virgil's eyes widened and he panicked, tripping over and knocking his makeup everywhere. This caught the attention of Roman. "Virgil?! Open up!" Roman proceeded to kick down the door.

When he entered Virgil bursts into tears. He expected Roman to hit him and laugh at him, but instead picked him up and hugged him. Virgil sobbed into Princey's chest. "I-I'm so sorry! It's so disgusting! I'm so ugly!" Roman's heart breaks at the boy in front of him. Roman lifted up the anxious trait's chin with his finger. "Virgil, you are beautiful and I love you so much. I think you're hot and now you can be my princess." Virgil smiled as Roman uses his thumb to wipe away the tears.

"You know what? Fuck the video, I want you." Roman grabbed Virgil and kissed him roughly, he pushed his tongue inside as their eyes slip shut, Roman tugged on Virgil's skirt, following onto the idea, Virgil slowly unzipped his skirt, teasing him a little. Roman groaned as he felt his hard on becoming a bit much. Virgil looked down to Roman's crutch and smirked as he saw Roman groaning at the lack of touch. His erection was getting bigger and his pants got tighter.

Eventually all of their clothes were on the ground as they kissed their way to the bedroom and into Virgil's bed. Roman began kissing down Virgil's next making his moan in pleasure.

Let's just say it ended in a whole lot of kinky sex