Dance, Dance

Virgil singing, Roman singing, both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virgil loved music but didn't know how to dance. Roman also loved music but did know how to dance. Roman was strolling down the hallway when he heard a Disney song come from out of no where. Obviously being a curious prince, he wanted to find the source. He placed his ear to Logan's but there was nothing, next it was Pattons's, it was louder but not enough for it to be from his room. Last, it was Virgil's. He gently placed his ear to the door and he heard a voice singing over the song.

No chance. No way I won't say it no, no

Roman gently opens the door to Virgil facing the window singing his heart out. Roman giggles and joins in

Its too cliche I won't say I'm in love

Virgil turns and stumbles backwards but Roman grabs him by the waist and brings him into the salsa dip. "Dance with me hot topic~" Roman whispers in Virgil's ear seductively. This made him shiver. "I-I Don't know how to..." Virgil stutters. Expecting to be laughed at, he instead gets pulled up and spun around.

I thought my heart had learnt its lesson it feels so good when you start out

Virgil eventually gets the hang of it and they continue to dance around the room where Patton, Logan and Thomas may or may not have been spying on them.

It comes to the end of the song and Virgil puts his arms around Roman's neck and Roman wraps his arms around Virgil's hips, dangerously close to his butt. They sway their hips to the music, Roman sneakily grinding on Virgil. The anxious trait giggles as they softly sing the last lyric

At least out loud I won't say I'm in love

With that, Virgil smashes his lips into Roman's it was short but sweet, Virgil pulls away and buried his face in Roman's neck, trying to hide his moan as Roman leaves hickeys on Virgil.

They are in love