Drunk Confessions

Virgil stumbles around the living room, hiccuping every so often. You see, Thomas and the sides went out to a party with a few friends. Thomas was dancing wildly and enjoying himself whilst Patton and Logan were just making out in the corner. Virgil was trying to keep to himself but was constantly being pushed by Roman into trying booze.

Big mistake. He tried a shot. It burned his throat but he craved more. So, he had another one.

2 became 4 and 4 became 8. After finishing almost 3 bottles of beer, Virgil was pissed. He could barely walk so Roman had to carry him bridal-style. It had been getting late so they decided to head home.

But Virgil was an absolute mess when they arrived.

As Virgil continued to stumble around the room, Patton and Logan continued their love making in Logical sides' room.
Thomas was asleep in his room and Roman was trying to contain the beast downstairs.

Who would have known for someone like Virgil to be drunk out their mind?

Virgil started singing and dancing until he tripped and fell ass over tit into Roman's arms.

The anxious side smiled, grabbed Roman's face and dived in to kiss the Prince.

"Virgil. Your drunk. No matter how much I want to kiss you right now, your not gonna remember this and I am not going to take advantage of you." Roman simply states, trying to pry Virgil's hands off.

"No! I wanna have sex!" Virgil wines. "I love you and I wanna show you!"

Roman freezes as Virgil continues to try and kiss the Prince like figure. "Wait. You... love... me?"

"Of course I do Princey now you need to have sex with me!" Roman seems to snap out of his trance as he attempts to contain the normally anxious trait.

"What you need is to sleep!"

"No. Sex!"

"Sleep!"

"Sex!"

"Ugh! Fine! If you go to sleep then we can have sex in the morning."

"Yay!" Virgil giggles and snuggles up to Roman on the couch. He's far too worn out to carry Virgil to bed so instead he pulls the younger, not-so-sober boy close.

"I lub wu Princey!"

"I love you too Virgil..."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning sunshine beams into the living room as Thomas squints, yawning at the same time as he slowly walks down the stairs. Logan and Patton follow closely behind but with wild sex hair. Roman, was awake since dawn but was watching Virgil sleep.

Not in a creepy way! It was just incase he needed to slay some monsters.

He kisses the top of Virgil's head, but as he does so, Virgil stirs but has an unwelcoming rumble in his Tummy. He races for the toilet where he pukes his guts out.

He later comes back down to see everyone on the couch watching the news with a bowel of cereal. Everyone accept himself and Roman.

"Are you alright Virge?" Questions Patton. "Well I feel like I just got shit on. But other than that I'm great dad..." He mumbles as the fatherly figure groaned at his youngest son.

"Virgil! Language!"

"Sorry..."

Virgil smiles and paces over to Roman where he takes his hand and leads him to the creative sides' bedroom. "We'll be down soon guys!" Virgil shouts, despite his ponding headache.

Virgil pushes Roman onto the bed and closes the door behind him. He then walks over to Roman and straddles him until he aggressively attacks the Prince's lips.

After a heated make our session, Virgil pulls away out of breathe. Roman was too dazed by Virgil's moves that he didn't realise the vomit, alcohol and morning breathe that Virgil had.

"I do love you Princey but I briefly remember you telling me that if I went to sleep then you would have sex with me."

"Well if that's what you want then it's what you shall get!"

Roman says as he captured Virgil lips once again for another passionate kiss...