Class Dissmissed

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8..." Virgil counted out his steps as he delicately danced across the studio floor with immense expression. He felt the music swell in his heart and created an internal pulse. Virgil had always had a spark for dancing, and he loved to help others learn how to express themselves through music.

When a young man by the name of Patton came to his studio for lessons he had no clue how much his life would change.

¥¥¥^¥¥¥

"Pretty pleaseeeee Roman? Pleasseeee? For me?" Patton begged the fanciful side.

"Patton, No. I'm an actor. I act and I sing. I do not need silly dancing lessons," Roman denied Patton and crossed his arms.

"But it's no fun to go to partner dancing if you don't have a partner." He whined.

"The teacher will be your partner"

"Romannnnnn"

Roman sighed,"Fineeeee,"

Patton giggled in delight and hugged Roman,"Thank youuuu"

Time skip to first class

"Patton this is absolutely ridiculous" Patton dragged Roman into the dance studio. When they entered the building Roman replied,

"This is stupid, I'm lea--" Roman was cut off by the instructor entering the room. He was the most gorgeous man Roman had ever laid his eyes on. "--eeeeeaVING ALL MY NEGATIVITY AT THE DOOR LETS GET DANCING," Some surrounding people gave some judgemental looks, "What? Is it so bad for a man to want to boogie?" They looked away but not without a final judging stare.

The teacher then began to speak,"Good afternoon. My name is Virgil. I'll be your dance instructor for your following sessions. We're going to be starting with some stretches," as Virgil began to demonstrate the stretches, Roman couldn't take his eyes away from him. At the front of the class he instructs,"stretch your hands in the air... And touch your toes." As Virgil bent over Roman accidentally let slip, "fuck me" without relizing it.

"Will do" Virgil said with a wink, sending Roman into a spiral of embarrassment, "Now, everyone get a partner and we'll begin dancing."

Roman turned to Patton but by absolutely no one's surprise he'd already made friends with a man with glasses and a tie. Leaving him completely abandoned.

"Need a partner?" Roman turned and it was Virgil, right in front of him.

"Uh- I- no.. I mean- uh- yeah? Well I had--"

"I'll take that as a yes" Virgil took Roman by the hands and pulled him to the front of the class.

He flipped on the radio on and as the music played everyone began to dance with matched movements.

You think I'm pretty
Without any make-up on
You think I'm funny
When I tell the punch line wrong
I know you get me
So I'll let my walls come down, down

Roman scoffed, "What are you? A 14 year old girl getting her first crush?"
"Oi old Katy is an absolute icon"

"Whatever you say"

Before you met me
I was alright
But things were kinda heavy
You brought me to life
Now every February
You'll be my valentine, valentine

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever

The way the two men circled each other and made soft but urgent contact made it seem like the room was slowly melting away. Just Roman, Virgil, and the music.

You make me feel like I'm living a, teenage, dream
The way you turn me on
I, can't, sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My, heart, stops
When you look at me
Just, one, touch
Now baby I believe
This, is, real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

Although the dance moves were chopped and stopped frequently, They were fluid and full of lust.

We drove to Cali
And got drunk on the beach
Got a motel and
Built a fort out of sheets
I finally found you
My missing puzzle piece
I'm complete

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance until we die
You and I
We'll be young forever

You make me feel like I'm living a, teenage, dream
The way you turn me on
I, can't, sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My, heart, stops
When you look at me
Just, one, touch
Now baby I believe
This, is, real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

The passion and sexual tension between them was so thick that it could be cut with a knife. The only thing stopping them from being intimate right there was their surrounding classmates.

I'mma get your heart racing
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

Let you put your hands on me
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

Virgil started softly grinding against Roman while Roman roamed his hands down his body.

You, make, me feel like I'm living a, teenage, dream
The way you turn me on
I, can't, sleep
Let's runaway
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

My, heart, stops
When you look at me
Just one touch
Now baby I believe
This, is, real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

I'mma get your heart racing
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

Let you put your hands on me
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

The two boys ended, forheads pressed together, sweaty, and chests heaving.

"Class Dismissed" Virgil breathed out. Everyone except Roman left. Once everyone had exited the room, Virgil was against the wall with Roman pressed up against him. Their kiss was filled with lust and passion. Needless to say. Virgil was very flexible...

Hey guys! So I got this request a while ago and this took alot longer to write than I thought it would but anyways thanks for the support I love you!
Author ch-- I mean Oakley signing off (man it feels weird to say that).