Sashes

WARNING: SEXY STUFF

"Hey Anx, have you seen my red sash?" Roman asked, opening the closet and searching through drawers.

Anxiety monotonically, "No clue, Pretty boy. I don't really care frankly."

"O....kay??" Roman looked at him suspiciously but continued searching for his sash. He was rummaging through the back of the closet when he found a box labeled 'sashes' He opened it up and found all of his sashes in a box, "Aha! Wait.. Anxiety, why were my sashes in your closet?"

Anxiety was stunned, his mind thinking a mile a minute trying to think of an excuse as to why he had the other boy's possessions, "B-beats m-m-me I think P-Patton put them in there." he decides finally.

Roman doesn't fully believe that excuse but he shrugs. He looks at the clock in Anxiety's room, "Oh my goodness! My Disney marathon is starting!" dropping the box, he runs out of the room and to the tv. Once Virgil is sure he's gone he walks over to the box. Kneeling over the box of sashes, he picks the newest one. The one with the most of Roman's scent on it. He moves over to his bed and lays down. He wraps the sash around himself, and breathes deeply into his scent. He let his hands trail down his body to the buttons of his skinny jeans, took one more close listen to see if anyone was around, and continued to cater to his needs. Unzipping his pants he reached into his pants and palmed his bulge, "R-Roman..." he bit his lip as he rubbed his erection faster. "A-ah! R-Roman! Oh, oh god. R-Roman!" Anxiety let moans slip through his lips as he inhaled the scent of his Prince. He could feel his climax growing closer.

"Oh hey Anxiety I forgot my-" Both of them stop like a deer in headlights. Anxiety lets out a breathy whine because of the sudden stop of movement on his erection. Roman steps forward and locks the door.

"Roman~" Anxiety said, "Please Princey, I need you~" That's what snapped Prince. He made his way towards Anxiety and took the sash from him.

"You've been a very bad boy, Haven't you?" Roman takes his time using his sash to the Anxiety's hands to the bedpost.

"N-No! I've been good I promise!" Anxiety whines and begs for Roman to give him even a little friction. Roman leans up and kisses down his neck, leaving hickeys.

"What do you want, Princess?" Roman teasingly whispers into Anxiety's ear.

"Oh god, you, Princey. All I want is you." without hesitation Roman makes his way down Anxiety's body, leaving kisses and nips in all his favorite places. After every article of clothing is shed Roman gives Virgil his fingers.

"Suck" He ordered. Virgil took his fingers and coated them in saliva. When they were decently covered he removed them from his mouth and thrust them into his entrance causing him to let out a loud moan. "Is it good, Virg? Is this what you wanted? Me thrusting my fingers into your pretty little hole? Such a cock slut aren't you?" After the third finger, Anxiety was a moaning and whining mess and couldn't respond to Prince's questions. Anxiety whimpered when Roman pulled out his fingers put moaned out when he replaced them with his cock.

Anxiety babbled moan and praises, "ffffffuuuuccckk. So good, Roman. A-ah Princey so good. Ugh Princey fills me up so good mmmm makes me feel so good. A-ah! R-R-Roman I'm getting soooo closeeee."

"A-Ah me t-t-too baby just a little longer, sunshine" that's when Princey found Anxiety's prostate. Anxiety was basically screaming in pleasure.

"Fuck, Roman! A-Ah please let me cum!!" Anxiety pulled at his arm restraints to no success, Roman leans down and leaves some more hickeys on Anxiety's neck and jaw, Anxiety returning the favor.

Roman whispered into Anxiety's ear, "Cum,"

Anxiety let's go and Roman follows soon after. After a few minutes of heaving chests, Roman lets Anxiety out of his restraints and starts a slightly heated make out session. Pulling each other's hair and roaming hands. That's when Roman feels that he is trying to be summoned. They jump off the bed and in a frenzy throw on random clothes and are summoned in front of Thomas, Logan, and Patton. Anxiety is wearing Roman's sweatpants and sash. Roman is wearing Anxiety's hoodie and the skinny jeans he had been wearing before they had any fun. The three men stare at the two lovers in their, sex haired, mismatched clothed, and bruised glory. Roman had a goofy grin on his face while Anxiety was blushing and smirking. Then Patton speaks up, "Oh! So that's what adultery is!" everyone laughs at his adorableness and try to avoid thinking about what happened behind Virgil's bedroom door.

*shrug* I warned you