Tattoo

Today was a big day for Roman. Today he was going to get his first tattoo just for his beautiful boyfriend and tattoo artist Virgil.

After 15 minutes of getting ready, he proceeds out the door. He then starts his journey to the tattoo parlour, thinking about what to get. After a few moments an idea comes to mind. Aha I got it! He pulls out his pocket-size notebook and the small pen that came with it, then begins sketching.

He puts the pen back in the side of the notebook and smiles at his work. He finally reaches his destination and his eyes widen when he sees his boyfriend tattooing a girl. He was wearing all black but he noticed on his right arm of his sleeveless shirt that his very own name was tattooed in a heart. It looked new as there was what looks like clingfilm around him. He did it himself? He walked in quietly and sat down on a chair nearby and just waited. When Virgil finished and the girl paid, Roman practically jumped at his boyfriend. Virgil sees Roman as he runs at him and stands up as Roman wraps his arms around him. Roman pulls him into a quick but sweet kiss. The anxious boy smiled and sat in his chair whilst Virgil sat down on the 'tattoo seat' in front of him. "Babe, what are you doing here?" Virgil announced.

"Am I not allowed to get my first tattoo from my own boyfriend?" Roman answers sassily. Virgil giggles in response and gets his gear ready. "Alright, what did you have in mind?" Roman grins and shows him his notepad. Virgil makes a grabby hand toward Roman's left arm where he takes it and kisses it gently. "Babe this is gonna hurt" he sighs and Roman shrugs so Virgil began.

As soon as the ink touched his skin, Roman tried not to scream, but in the end he knew it would be worth it.

After about 10 minutes, it was finished and Roman screeched at the art work. It was Virgil's name tattooed in a heart, just like Virgil's just that it was on the other arm but with Roman's name instead. Roman stood up off of the seats and climbed onto Virgil's and kisses him passionately. When he pulled away he whispered 4 simple words. "I love you Virgil." Luckily there wasn't really anybody there soon as it was near closing time. The only people who were there was the shop owner and themselves.

"I love you too Princey."