Hanahaki Disease

THIS IS THE REQUEST THAT Buried_In_Fandom USED TO ENTER AS A CO AUTHOR.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Virgil's heart burned with horror, so did his mind and especially his lungs. He tried to cry out for help but all that came out was a spluttering wheeze which led to him coughing... and a whole lot of blood and petals... his brain spewed with hateful self thoughts. I deserve this...

Virgil had Hanahaki Disease. The deadly disease in which kills you with love. The victim's lungs start to fill up with flower petals until they suffocate. But, this is of course is a 'fake' disease. Unfortunately, they are in someone's mind so they can get anything, even the plague...

Hanahaki can be removed surgically, however, the victim will loose any love for the significant other. But, there is a cure, but only if he or her returns their love to the victim. But Virgil would rather die than not know love at all...

Besides, he knows that he will never find love, who would love a disorder like him. People try to get erase them, block them out. Not embrace them... love them...

Yet he was in love with a prince who believes every love story has a happy ending... well not this one. Virgil was in love with Roman. And it was eating him inside out.

Tears leaked from his eyes. This was how he was going to die... by a stupid disease. Virgil continued coughing, his throat sore he just couldn't stop. He had the disease for about 5 months now, and it's getting worse every day.

Suddenly, there's a knock on the door, Virgil jumps and is quick to hide his tissues which could at any moment spill his darkest secrets. They can't find out...

Thomas and the others sides burst through the door of his dark room. "Virgil what's wrong? You've been acting strange lately." Said Roman. "N-Nothing" Virgil replied plainly.  Fucking stutter...

"Now Virgil don't lie to me." Patton demanded. Virgil groaned. BIG mistake. He felt a huge ticklish sensation around his chest. Oh god no. No no no no no... not here!

Virgil tried his best not to cough instead just tried to swallow his urge.

Virgil couldn't fight any longer and on reflex, he begins coughing like there is no tomorrow. He throws his hands to his mouth but when he pulls them away, his heart stops.

Roman was utterly shocked, Patton and Thomas looked terrified and Logan frowned. "Oh my god Virgil... I-I'm so sorry..."

Virgil didn't want to look at his hands, he dreaded it. But he glanced anyway. He lets out a sob as he looks at the final stage in his hands.

A crimson mess, so delicate yet deadly... With blood splattered, made to look like artwork, In his palm lay a single petal of a flower...