Drunken Words are Sober Thoughts

To say Roman had a few drinks was an understatement. He was wasted. He was stumbling, slurring his words, and yet he went for more to drink. This was all part of Logan an Patton's plan. They wanted prinxiety. They were going to fight for it. They never expected it to go this far.

As Roman went to get another drink, he tripped and almost fell but was caught by none other than Virgil himself. Roman gave him a drunken grin, "Vir--*hiccup*--gil! Thanks for like.. not letting me hit my beautiful faceeeee,"

"Um no problem, Roman. Is everything okay?" Virgil replied with concern, "You seem a bit out of it."

Roman throws up his hands and makes a sound of excitement, "Virgil, I've never been better!!" He caught on to the fact that Roman was drunk and led him to the couch to sit down for a moment.

"Where are we going?" Roman whined, "I want another drink"

"I think it's time we cut you off." Virgil sits Roman down and makes sure he stays put.

"Hey Virgil?" Virgil hums in acknowledgement, "you're really pretty." Virgil turns bright pink and his face burns in embarrassment.

"Oh, thank you Roman, you too."

"No I mean like really pretty. I really like you Virgil." In the heat of the conversation Virgil leaned forward an pushed their lips together. Everything seemed to slow down, a world of fantasy and fiction, until it ended. When they broke apart and Virgil was out of shock, he ran. He locked himself in his room despite the debates from Roman.

Time skip brought to you by my homosexuality

Logan and Patton were patient, they waited for Virgil to leave his room and he made sure Roman was in the right place at the right  time. So when Virgil snuck into the kitchen he didn't expect be confrontef by Roman.

"Hey Virge,"

"Hi Roman," There was a few moments of silence before they said in unison, "Look about the other nigh-" They stopped.

"I don't regret it," Roman confessed.

"N-Neither do I," Virgil said admittedly.

"So would you maybe want to.... Go out with me some time?"

"...okay" Without thinking the two boys leaned in to a tender kiss. Meanwhile Patton and Logan cheered, after all druken words are sober thoughts.