Hey...Baby?

Roman hates his job. He worked at a dinner for 10 hours a day only to save up for what he really wanted. An engagement ring for his boyfriend of 8 years, Virgil. He didn't make much but it was enough to pay the bills and put some aside. So as he finished up his last few customers and closed up shop, he was ready to go home to his lover.

When he walked in through the front door, he called out for him,"Hey Virge? I'm home!" No reply. He walked up the stairs and down the hallway,"Hey--" He was cut off by the sight of a baby laying on their bed,"...Baby?" He approached the bed to see a small figure laying on the bed. He took a wrong steep and the floor creaked making the baby wail.

"Oh nononono please don't do that." He walked towards the baby with caution, after all he had no clue who the baby was or who it belonged to. Also, why did Virgil bring a baby into their house? if that is what happened. He looked at the baby is curiosity it looked very familiar. Dark purple hair, brown doe eyes, and... Why was the baby wearing eyeliner?.. Realisation shot through the head of Roman, this baby was Virgil!

When he realized this, he scooped him into his arms and hushed it softly. The baby gave Roman a questioning glance, as if almost saying "why the fuck am I a baby?" To which Roman couldn't answer. Instead he made his way across the street and into Thomas' house where the rest of the sides and Thomas were.

When he walked in the three men were having a debate over which episode of parks and rec was the best.

"Uh...Guys?" All three of them turned around in unision looking at Roman, and then the baby.

"ROMAN? WHEN DID YOU GET VIRGIL PREGNANT!?" Patton shouted (Logan had recently taught him about the birds and the bees... That allowed for a very loud night.)

"What? No! I came home from work and he was like this!" Roman shouted

Logan replied, "Are you implying that the baby is Virgil?,"

"Yes! I mean look at him, the fringe, the eyeliner, the purple jacket, the eyes, I mean stars the baby is wearing a my chemical romance shirt!" Roman exclaimed

"Even if it is Virgil, how did he get this way and how do we turn him back?" Thomas asked

"Obviously this is some curse, probably casted on him from a distance, it'll likely last for 24-hours, but until then we just need to make sure he doesn't die." Logan stated and pulled out one of his vocab cards, "Gucci?"

Roman sighed, then Virgil started crying. Not cute baby tears, full on shrieks of pain. All of the sides and Thomas looked at him in terror.

"AH WHAT DO WE DO" Thomas said

"Here give him to me!" Patton said, "I'm the dad! Maybe that's.... Comforting?" Reluctantly, Roman handed him over to Patton, the cries only got louder, "well, love has failed me" and handed him back to Roman.

"SAME" yells author Chan from a distance

Logan then spoke up, "Here, let me try." He stood in front of Virgil,"Goo. Goo gah. Goo goo gah gah" he said this in a monotoned voice. Virgil only stared at him in disgust. He finally decided to help them and made grabby hands at the kitchen.

When they finally found something Virgil didn't gag at, they sat in the living room, Roman laying on the couch with Virgil on his chest, Logan and Patton on the floor, and Thomas in the arm chair. After watching a few Disney movies they all dozed off to sleep.

Time skip brought to you by the rest incredibles movie

When Roman woke up he felt a heavier weight on his chest than when he fell asleep. He awoke not only to his adorable lover, in full size, but the other two sides and Thomas standing by the couch gushing.

"Oh my stars, shut up" Roman grumbled embarrassingly. When Virgil's eyes fluttered open they both sat up, "You have alot to explain"

"Well... It all started with the dragon witch..."

Hey guys! It's my first chapter since the new Co writers, what do ya think? If you want leave some questions for us all here so we can do a q&a for the authors type chapter. Author Chan signing off xx!