Waking up to you

WARNING THIS IS ---SMUT---

Roman was the first of the two boys to awake after their long night of activity. Cuddled in front of him was his sleeping beauty sleeping peacefully. He leaned forward into the kisses that he scattered on the boys neck. Anxiety rolls over, “Are you trying to get a round two; morning edition?” he smirked. Roman grabbed him by the hips.

“Maybe, Maybe I'm trying to accomplish fucking you in every situation.” Roman whispered his words in Anxiety's ear. This sent arousal shooting up his spine.

“Roman, fuck.”  He leaned his head to the side allowing the princely boy to get a better access to his weak spot. Roman knew that biting this spot was the equivalent of slamming into his prostate so he teasingly bit around it causing Anxiety to whine, “Princey, I swear if don't stop tea- Aaah!” Anxiety's protests were cut off by Roman biting down on his neck. Anxiety tried grinding up on Roman who had moved above him. Pulling at Roman’s hair, Anxiety was grinding and moaning.

Roman chuckled and whispered into Anxiety’s ear, “Eager are me, Princess?”

Roman gave Anxiety his fingers to suck but He denied them. He leaned up and whispered in Roman’s ear, “I’m still open from last night. Just fuck me.” Roman’s breath began to shake as he positioned himself at Virgil’s entrance. He began to thrust at a slow pace. He waited for Virgil to let him know that he was ready. After a few seconds of being all the way in, Virgil nodded and said he was ready. Roman started thrusting in and out slowly, “Ah Roman! F-Faster!” Roman obliged and started relentlessly pounding into Virgil, pulling his knees over his shoulders. That was the position of which he found his prostate. Once he rubbed against his bundle of nerves Anxiety shouted and moaned in pleasure. He reached up and wrapped his arms around Roman’s neck and whispered profanities into his ear, “Roman I love you so much, a-ah! fuck you fill me so good. Make me feel so good Princey. My Princey,” his moans turned into possessive growls, “Only my, Princey. No one else's. Mine.” This sent lustful sparks between the two men. “F-Fuck Princey I'm so close. AaaH a!ah! Roman I want you to cum on my face. I want to taste you.” Since they were both close Roman pulls out and gets near his face and starts jerking both of them off. Moans and pleasure-filled gasps filled the room.

“I love you Princess.”

“I love you too Roman,”

Both of the men release and it gets all over Anxiety's face and hair and mouth. Anxiety trails his fingers through the cum on his face and drags it to his mouth. “Round Three in the shower?”

“I thought you'd never ask.”

Oof that's one dirty fanfic