Jealousy

SMUT AHEAD——
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You see, Virgil has a huge crush on the charming prince Roman, I mean who wouldn't want him. But Roman was doing something that was making Virgil incredibly jealous. Roman was flirting with Deceit.

They were sitting in the common room getting ready for a video when Roman moves over to Deceit and placed a hand on his leg and trailed up his thigh. "My, my Deceit... did I ever tell you how cute your face is? And especially how good your legs will be in bed." This made Virgil absolutely lose it.

The anxious trait jumped up and stormed over to Princey, where he drags him out of the room to the hallway. "What the hell Roman?!" Roman gave a confused glance. "What do you mean?" Virgil groaned. "Why was you touching Deceit like that?! You should only be touching me like that!" Realisation hit Virgil and quickly he covered his mouth.

"Oh... so you do like me then?" Roman asked seductively. He pinned Virgil against the wall and his face hovered about his lips. Anxiety was as red as Roman's sash.

Suddenly, Roman crashes his lips with Virgil's, he licks Virgil's bottom lip but he refuses to let him in. Roman smirks and grabs ahold of Virgil's groin, causing the younger trait to gasp. Roman took this as an opportunity and slipped his tongue inside, exploring the other's mouth.

Their tongues danced in sync as they battled for dominance, of course Roman won but Virgil pulled Roman to his Tim burton postered room.

Roman kicked off his shoes and uniform where it lay in a messy pile with Virgil's. Roman yanked Virgil onto the bed where they continued their love session.

Little did Virgil know that Roman and Deceit planned this all along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I say smut? Whoops... I lied. Looks like Deceit is rubbing off on me.

Well actually i guess it's minor smut sooooo sorry to disappoint y'all if u wanted to picture them but naked in bed then that is coming soon!