Anxiety Attack

WARNING! TRIGGERING CONTENT———

Virgil has always hated his body. He thought that it was disgusting, besides there was nothing pretty about it. You see, all the other sides have flat stomachs and clear skin. Virgil didn't, his was pudgy and almost everywhere, tiny scars scatter around his arms, legs and stomach. So he listens to music to drown it all out.

Blasting his headphones with My Chemical Romance's 'I'm not okay (I promise)' he climbs onto his bed and closes his eyes, putting his mind to rest. He sighs in relief, a few moments later he feels a tug. Why do I need to be summoned now?! His mind scolds as he groans and yanks his headphones down as it rests on his neck. He shuts his music off and puts his phone in his pocket. He huffs and heads down to the common room.

Everybody was in a mood shouting at each other. Although, they were so caught up in their argument, they didn't see Virgil accelerate his breathing. They're talking about me... Virgil starts shaking as he feels an attack coming on. They don't want me here...

They were talking about a video idea where Thomas tries out different anxiety pills to see if he can calm it. They're trying to block me out...

Virgil let out a chocked sob and Roman immediately noticed. He stops arguing and rushes over to Virgil. He grabs onto Roman gasping for breathe. "Y-You don't want me here!" Virgil chocked as he felt everything shutting down. The others notice Virgil's distress and Roman helps Virgil to the couch. "Virgil, you need to listen to me okay? You need to breathe for me" Roman turns his head to the others and whispers, "he's having an anxiety and panic attack..."
"I-I can't breathe!" Come on Roman think! Roman smiles and looks Virgil in his panicked eyes. He glances at his lips before leaning in, his eyes slip shut as he feels soft, warm lips meet his. After about 20 seconds Roman pulls away to see a shocked Virgil, who was now out of his attack. Well at least it worked? Roman mentally questioned.

Virgil giggles and pushes his lips back to Roman's ignoring the confused logical side as well as  the squealing dad and host.

Virgil wraps his arms around Roman's neck as Roman place his hands on Virgil's waist.

Let's just say that they went to Virgil's room, had a bit of love making but between every kiss Roman whispered 'Beautiful' as he made his way down Virgil's body, softly kissing Virgil's cuts.

Virgil was happy. Roman was happy. Prinxiety was happy.