Twelve - "Beep, Beep Richie."

Does anyone know what is happening with Ellie and Jack?

People think Lyds and Richie are brotp and I have never been more here for anything than this in my life 👏🏻And a double update? Wow wtf is happening to me

"You can join them Lyds! You'll float too!"

"I think the fuck not!" Lyds yelled as she ran to the other side of the room.

Her back slammed against the wall, and although Pennywise was stood only feet away from her, the young girl's eyes stuck on Eddie, who floated just below the ceiling beside her father.

"You and Eds can float together! Wouldn't you like that? We all float down there!"

Desperately, Lyds glanced around the room for any form of escape, there were only two ways out, the door which the clown was stood in front of, and the window which had been boarded up. She was trapped, alone and scared and without her friends.

"You'll float too!" It repeated

Out of the corner of her eye she could see a gap in the boards that covered the window, that was when she noticed the plank of wood on the ground. It looked as if it had been torn from the boarded up window, multiple nails stuck out of it and it lay only a few feet away from her. But then again, Pennywise stood only a few feet away from her too. It was either die or die trying.

"I'd rather die!" She yelled

"If you die! Then you can come with me, we can be happy together!" A third voice spoke

Slowly, the blonde girl stared up at the ceiling and realised that Eddie's corpse was in fact talking to her, it's pale head reared down to stare at her, and she immediately felt as if she was going to puke at the sight.

"What did you do to him? Y-You killed my Dad! And you had to take him from me too? Fuck you!"

"We're a team, right Lyds?" The corpse taunted her

She closed her eyes, in hopes that it would all go away but when she opened them again it was only worse. Pennywise was gone, but in it's place were the corpses of not only her Dad and Eddie but her Mother and her Aunt too.

Lyds had never known her mom, she had died when she was only two years old, so the freckled girl only possessed vague memories of the woman who brought her into the world, but seeing her stood there, like that, it brought everything back.

"Don't wait up Lyds, I love you." Her father spoke, those were the last words he'd ever uttered to her.

"I told you your little boyfriend wasn't dead!" Her Aunt cackled

"We're a team, right Lyds?" Eddie.

"Come with us Lyds, we can be happy again, we can be a family again!" Mrs Greystone smiled through rotten purple lips

"You're not my Mom. You're not fucking real!"

"Don't say that sweetie." A rotten hand reached out to touch Lydia's face but she only pressed further back into the wall.

"H-Hello?" A voice spoke in her mind, "Lyds? What happened? What the- what the fuck? No!"

It was Eddie. The real Eddie. And his voice wasn't in her mind, his voice was coming from downstairs.

Her heart filled with dread at his words, he was being attacked and there was nothing she could do to help. She prayed that Eddie that he would be okay, she prayed that she would be able to save him. All she wanted to do was break out of her own living nightmare and save Eddie from his. She wanted to do what she hadn't been able to do for Georgie back on that rainy October day, save him from that fucking clown.