Seventeen - "If you die, you're dead to me."

From the very moment the seven remaining friends found themselves pedalling down Neibolt Street, no one spoke a word.

Not even Lyds, who the entire ride there had mumbled and cried into the crook of Eddie's neck about how she was going to kill the clown herself. Even she, as the run down house at the end of the street came into view, stayed silent.

Silently, all of the losers placed their bikes and backpacks down on the sidewalk before they headed into the front yard. As they walked hand in hand, Eddie reached down, pulled off his fanny pack and threw it into the bushes. Lyds could only smile proudly.

She pressed a soft kiss to his lips, her eyes we're still puffy and red from crying, "I'm proud of you Kaspbrak."

"I'm proud of you too." He whispered and pressed his forehead against hers

"Woah! Since when was this shit going on?" Richie's round eyes widened even more

"For the last week I guess." Eddie shrugged, pulling away from the short girl

"Didn't you know?" Bill asked

"Wait! Did you know?"

"Yeah, we all did." Stan chipped in, "It was pretty obvious."

"And none of you bothered to tell me?" The dark haired boy stared accusingly at the young lovers

"Now isn't the time Richie." Lyds told him

"Are you guys like- dating now?" He stared on in disgust

"No." They answered simultaneously

"Not yet anyway..." Eddie mumbled lowly

"Oh thank god! I don't need to be the third wheel!"

"You already were." Stan rolled his eyes

The group of friends arrived at the steps of the house and not one of them moved. Were they really prepared to go inside there again? After everything that had happened?

Without a sound, Lyds pulled her father's gun from her back pocket and opened the chamber. Only one bullet resided inside and she immediately gulped in fear. Only one bullet, to kill a whole fucking clown. If she missed, they were fucked.

"Mike you've got your bolt gun right?" She asked nervously

"Yeah, why'd you ask?"

"Because there's only one bullet in this thing. So if I miss... well, were gonna need it."

"Then we'll need more weapons!" Richie declared

Quickly, he picked a glass bottle up from the ground and after he covered his face, he smashed it in half against the fence. It was a pathetic attempt really, which resulted in the entire bottle shattering and only the neck of it left in Richie's hand.

 It was a pathetic attempt really, which resulted in the entire bottle shattering and only the neck of it left in Richie's hand