Twenty Three - "Welcome to Derry!"

Okay before I start the final chapter of this story I want to take a minute to thank everyone who reads this story, you've all been so kind to me and supported my story, every single one of your comments are hilarious and leave me in fits of laughter. I also want to say thank you to my now real life best friends who I met in the comments section of this story, even though we live in different countries I love all of you v much! Now, on with the final chapter...

++ SHOULD I WRITE A SEQUEL ABOUT THE LOSERS WHEN THEY WERE IN COLLEGE BECAUSE I KNOW SOME OF YOU GUYS LIKED THAT

27 Years Later
2017, Pennywise's return.

It was the summer of 2017, the sun shone in the sky over Manhattan and everything felt right in the world. However nothing had ever been more right, more perfect, than things between Lyds and Eddie.

The two had broken up many a time since they moved in together along with Stan and Richie in 1993, they even spent four years apart after college. Eddie found himself another girlfriend and Lyds even briefly dated Victor Kriss, however they always found their way back to one another. The lovers were star crossed and nothing could tear them apart, or so they thought.

From the age of twenty six their relationship was nothing but raw passion and pure love for each other. They moved back in together, and decorated their new apartment with the most obscene colours and for weeks until they could afford new furniture, the pair slept on a mattress in the middle of the living room. They lived under candle light and drank the shittiest wine in all of New York, they practically lived off of take out food and only had each other to keep them warm. It was true love at its finest.

From there they both got jobs, Eddie became the owner of his own limousine company and Lyds became a psychiatrist so she could help people who faced the same trauma she went through after losing her family.

However the blonde woman's true aspiration was to be a writer, and so that was what she did in her spare time. She wrote stories of her own life, of her and Eddie's life, or just of anything that sprang to mind.

Another 4 Years passed by and Lyds and Eddie were thirty years old, they hadn't spoken to any of the losers in a long time, they only had each other. They moved into their first home together and soon enough, it was 2009 and it was Eddie's 32nd birthday. Each of the losers sent a card in the mail but not one of them showed their faces, not even for Eddie's birthday.

It was that night when the pair sat in front of the fire, with a quilt wrapped around both of their shoulders and a birthday cake with lit candles in front of them that Lyds asked Eddie to marry her.

"Eds?" The much older girl rested her head on her much older boyfriend's shoulder.

He stopped for a split moment to admire the girl in front of him, she'd changed so much from the girl he'd fallen in love with when he was thirteen years old. Her hair was a light brown colour and her once ocean coloured eyes had darkened so much that they were almost a night sky blue, her freckles had faded substantially however they were still prominent across the bump in her nose and her face had become eyes more tired looking with age. But she was still the women, nee girl, that he had fallen in love with.

"Yeah babe?" He spoke above a whisper

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Do you want to marry me?"

"What?" He asked softly, he brushed his brown curls away from his eyes in disbelief

"I've been thinking about it and seeing you, sat in front of this fire blowing out your candles, right now, I don't think I've ever loved you more. I want to marry you Eds."