[BONUS] Twenty Four - A Very Loser Christmas.

-December, 1990
A year had passed by since the children of Derry had fought Pennywise and survived , and the seven remaining Losers had begun to move on from the pain and trauma they'd faced. With the help of one another they moved forward and although Bev had moved away and unknowingly was beginning to forget and be forgotten by the Losers, everyone else had become closer than ever before. However, none more so than Lyds and Eddie

Christmas Day had arrived what felt earlier than expected, and the young couple found themselves letting out screams of both pure joy and terror as they rode through town on Eddie's bike. It felt as if they were travelling at a million miles an hour.

Despite that, even with her hat and coat and scarf and gloves, Lydia Greystone still found herself completely freezing in the winter snow and unintentionally, she wrapped her arms tighter around Eddie's now much taller and broader figure. In all honesty it was strange how quickly the both of them had grown in over a year, Eddie's hair had turned curly and freckles had become obvious across both his nose and the apples of his cheeks. He'd hit a growth spurt just after they'd killed the clown and the young boy now stood at a tall 5'7, whereas Lyds, his girlfriend, was just barely 5'4. Her once dyed blonde hair had been toned down to the perfect mixture of brown and blonde, and she'd began to wear the smallest amount of make up. They looked and felt as if they were years older, as if they were different people in an entire different world, but still their love for one another had never deteriorated, in fact it had only grown.

"Hold on, okay?" Eddie let out a soft laugh, his brown curls fell in his eyes as he spoke, "I don't want you to fall off again!"

"More like you dont want your presents to get broken." Lyds added with a simple roll of her eyes

"That too."

"Wow, for a minute there I thought you might actually be concerned for your girlfriend's safety... Trashmouth would never treat me this way."

"Yeah because you're his best friend."

"You're supposed to be my best friend too ass hat."

"No way. Bill's my best friend." he smirked, "We've been together behind your back for years."

"That's cool because I've been having a torrid love affair with Ben since the day you and I started dating."

"Is that so?"

As Eddie spoke, Lyds could tell he was slowly beginning to pay less and less attention to the conversation they were having and instead he was training his eyes on Bill's house in the distance. That was the moment that she decided she was going to mess with him.

"Yeah him, Bev and I were in a three way relationship."

"Yeah me too." he mumbled

"That is until I stole Bev's identitiy and forced her to move to portland where she had to join a drug cartel to survive, so Ben and I could finally be together."

"Been there." he nodded

"Seriously though can you believe that Richie would try to kiss me?" The blonde spoke with mock anger, "I mean, i love you not him."

"What?" Eddie suddenly turned so his eyes were staring into Lydia's blue ones, his bike swerved onto Bill's front yard. Anger spread across his entire body like some sort of furious disease.

"I'm kidding you idiot." Lyds laughed softly, "I just wanted to see if you were listening to me."

"Well now youre not getting your present." the young brunette wrapped both arms around his girlfriend's waist, pulling her flush against, "And I'm the only one who gets to kiss you, okay?"