Eighteen - "If Stan dies, I'll kill everyone in this room."

"Stanley?"

It had only taken a matter of seconds for the losers to lose track of their curly haired friend. The remaining seven of the children had been desperately hugging Lyds and Mike, and asking them what had happened to Bowers. Lyds had been the first to notice that her best friend wasn't in sight. It was almost as if he'd vanished into thin air, the young girl assumed he'd already gone ahead and crawled further into the sewers, but upon seeing his flashlight on the ground Lyds knew the exact opposite had happened.

"Eddie!" She grabbed her crushes cast covered arm, "Where's Stan?"

"Stanley!" He yelled out

There was no reply, and before anyone could stop them, both Lyds and Bill were running through the sewer tunnel in search of Stanley.

"Stanley! Where are you?"

"Stan? Can you hear me? Stan!"

Fear began to set in and each and every one of the children were petrified by the idea that something could've happened to Stanley. However, nobody, not a single person, was more scared than Lyds.

She'd met him along with Bill on the first day of middle school, he had been her first ever real friend, he was also her first ever crush. So the mere thought of losing the pure hearted Jewish boy that she cared so much for made her stomach churn.

"Where the hell is he?" She yelled over to Bill,

"He's not here! Try down that tunnel!"

"C'mon Stan, don't leave me too..." the blonde bit down on her lip

Suddenly Eddie was beside her, as were the rest of their friends, and his hand clasped together with her own. Lyds didn't even need to tell him how she felt; Eddie already knew, he knew everything about her. He loved her.

And unbeknownst to him she was beginning to love him too.

"Here." Richie held a hand out to Lyds, before he began to help to lift the two of them down into another sewer pipe.

"Shit, grey water."

"Stan!" Ben called out

"Stanley!"

It was in that moment that Stanley Uris, who lay on the sewer floor as he was being attacked by a demonic clown, let out a blood curling scream for help. Everyone fell silent.

"Stan!"

One by one the group of teens ran in the direction of their lost friends yell, only to come face to face with a sewer duct door. Which Stan just so happened to be on the other side of.

"Shit! It's stuck!"

"Move out of the way!" Lyds hissed

With all of the strength she had left in her, the Greystone girl took a few steps back and ran at the door, throwing all of her weight against it, and to the boy's surprise, it opened instantly.

"Woah." Richie quickly grabbed ahold of the girl before she fell, "You're actually cooler than I am, Lyds."

"That isn't hard." Eddie rolled his eyes

(OT3 AM I RIGHT? OR AM I RIGHT?)

"Fuck you Kaspbrak!"