Death in the Family

You ran into Bill's room with such delicate steps, it was obscene. Georgie was sitting on his bed waiting patiently for his brother to be done making the paper boat. You smiled at the sight. You only came up here to give Bill the water he had requested. 

You set the drink down on the night stand and kissed Georgie's forehead. He giggled and kissed your cheek. Then you walked over to Bill and kissed his forehead. He swatted you away and you pretended to be offended. You walked down the stairs to hear your mother playing the piano.

"H-hey y/n?" Bill called after you.

"W-what is it, Bill?" You yell up the stairs. 

"C-can you sh-show Georgie where the wax is?" 

"Sure, Billy!" 

You hear little footsteps coming down the stairs. You knew of your little brothers fear of the dark. Sometimes he would even curl up with you in your bed. You thought it was cute and that he would grow out of his fear sooner or later. Others not so much. 

You took his hand and walked into the dark cellar. You felt his tiny hand clasp yours, and hold a bit tighter. You saw the paraffin wax sitting on a shelf. You grabbed it quickly and walked out of the basement. 

"See Georgie, everything's less scary if you hold someone's hand." You ruffled his hair a bit, before handing him the wax.

Footsteps faded signaling he was going into Bill's room. You walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. The phone rang and your mother called you to get it. It was your friend Eddie Kaspbrak. 

"Hiya, Eddie!" You said into the phone.

"Hey n/n!" Eddie called into the phone. 

"Not to s-sound rude or an-anything, but whatcha calling for?" You asked.

"Well all the losers are here and we were wondering if you and Bill could make it?" 

"I'll ask Bill if he's up for it, but I'll d-definitely be there!" 

"Great see ya in a-" Eddie was cut off by the one and only Richie Tozier.

"See ya, hot stuff!" Then the line went dead. 

You laughed at Richie, who was probably getting scolded  by Eddie. Running up the stairs back into Bill's room. Asking if he wanted to go. He declined saying he was going to rest for a little bit. Georgie ran downstairs to put his rain boots and coat on. You said bye to your mom and Bill. Georgie giving you a tight hug before you left.

You tugged on your boots and your coat and started to head out into the rain. It wasn't long before you reached Eddie's house. Eddie, Stan, and Richie greeted you at the door. They smiled at you. Right before going inside you heard a scream. You and the boys turned around. 

Stuffing your feet back into your boots you started to run. The rest soon after you. The scream came from the corner of Jackson and Witchum. Then a second scream could be heard. 

"BILLY! N/N!" A child's voice yelped.

You saw a little boy in a yellow rain coat get pulled into the sewers. That little boy was your brother. At least you had three people to comfort you.

You fell to you knees on the wet street. You should have been smarter. You should have gone with Georgie, but no  instead you wanted to hang out with your friends. You started crying. Then arms wrapped around you, pulling you to your feet. You imbraced the person and cried into their shoulder. 

They just hugged you tighter.

Ok so this was just kind of like a test, and the chapters will be longer I promise. So I just have some basic information for you guys. 

Y/n is your name

N/n is a nick name

E/c is eye color

H/c is hair color

H/l is hair length 

Those are going to be the ones I use.  Kind of basic stuff. I hope you like the first chapter. I wrote it to kind of hook you in, and see you next time!