Angel Wings

Bill's p.o.v.

Inside the room was a trembling Will , Stanley, Mike, Steve, Lucas, and Dustin. Before I could even register what was in front of me Stan jumped into my arms. I could feel Richie's smirk even though I couldn't see him. 

Once Stan let go, we just smiled and held hands like dorks. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it. We all started discussing what we were going to do. Now that Stan was right next to me all I could think about was Y/n. She could literally be anywhere in this hellhole, or the sewers, or anywhere in Derry. 

My breathing started to get uneven, and Stan messaged the back of my hand with his thumb. I was getting calm when Dustin asked if I knew the plan. I quickly shook my head no, and he explained everything that we were doing, and how we would find Y/n and the others.

"Alright so we have to find our friends first, and know if they are hurt. Mike and Will are going to try to find an exit. Lucas and I are going to find the others to tell them what they have to do. Obviously they have Eleven, and she is going to try to lure out the clown, demogorgon, thing..." I was quickly confused and everyone else, but the Hawkins kids. 

"I'll explain later." Mike tried to get back to the plan as quickly as possible. "Steve is going with Lucas and Dustin. Then you two are going to find Y/n. It is crucial that you find her soon and El will try to find you guys with her powers. You four got that?" 

"I think her boyfriend, her brother, and her two best friends can handle finding her, just fine." He said it as confidently as he could, but in all honesty I'm not one-hundred percent sure I truly believe him. 

They looked at each other, and the four kids huddled up, and spoke for a minute. The turned back to Steve and us, to nod like they were ready to go on a journey they might not come back from. Which it very well might be that. Richie gave Mike a big hug and told him to be careful, and that almost brought tears to my eyes. He seems to care about every single person here, and didn't want any of them to get hurt.

"You better come back, otherwise Aunt Karen will kill us." He sniffed and smiled at the same time.

"Eh, you can't get rid of us that easily, Trashmouth." They hugged one last time, and we were all off in seperate directions. All directions led to the same thing, going home. 

Mike Wheeler's POV

I took Will's hand in mine, we set off away from my cousin, and our friends. All we had to remember was this is just a house, and there had to be a few ways out. So we naturally wanted to look for a staircase. 

We walked past about a hundred thousand boxes, surprisingly finding natural light was harder than we first thought.  I looked at Will and he looks a lot less frightened then he did a few minutes ago. Although bruises and claw marks are starting to show on his neck. Somehow I feel responsible for this. I was trying to protect him, but he still got hurt.

Naturally I felt his hand tighten around mine as I slowed down. He pulled me back to reality and we set forth again. 

We walked on for ages that was until we saw the long set of stairs we walked down to get here. Me and Will smiled to each other knowing that we have done something good and we were going to get out of here.

Now all we had to do was try to contact Eleven and get her to help the others find the exit. This was put going to be too hard, until a deep growl was heard from beyond a few boxes. A demo dog pushed down the boxes making them crash to the ground.