Strangers

Bill's p.o.v.

I felt my eyes flutter open. I was laying on my window seat, bathing in the creeping sun. My sister still in my bed. She was tossing and turning, trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in. I got up and went downstairs.

As I went into the kitchen mother and father must've gone to work. I had to figure out a plan, maybe something could show her that Y/n was a 'normal girl'. So I called Richie.

"Hello... who is it?" A voice said from the other line.

"H-Hello, it's Bill... Bill Denbrough, is Richie there?" I asked.

"Speaking, what is it Bill?" He sounded kind of sad, probably because it wasn't Y/n who called him. Then shouts were heard in the background. 

"What's t-that be-eh-hind you?" I asked before I told him anything about y/n.

"Oh, that's just my cousin and his friends. They're pretty lame, but cool at the same time." Richie said, I could feel a smile on his face even through the phone. Yelling something about how it's cooler here than in Indiana or something.

"W-well I was just w-wondering if we could talk? Like about something or I-I mean so-someone?" That was stupid I thought to myself. 

"Yeah well feel free to come over, I'll just ask these idiots to stay quiet for a few minutes." I laughed a bit. 

"W-when can I come o-o-over." 

"Whenever is convenient for you m'lady..." I stifled a laugh and rolled my eyes.

"I-I'll be over in 15." He hung up. We never usally say bye cause why would you if I'd just see you later. 

I quickly ran upstairs and got some clothes, and ran into the bathroom. Just incase y/n woke from the deep slumber she had fallen into. I changed into an orange baseball T-shirt, blue jean, and old sneakers. I ran out leaving a quick note on the kitchen table for y/n telling her where I was going.

Once I reached the Tozier's I saw a new car parked out front. The door was open letting in the breeze. I ran into the the house where giggles could be heard. When I went into the living room there were three teens and six kids around me and Richie's age.

"Big Bill!" Richie shouted.

"Ah so this is Bill? I've heard a lot about you!" The teenage girl stood up and shook my hand. She's really pretty. 

"H-hey." I smiled at her.

"Remember your boyfriend..." he shouted.

"Richie!" Everybody laughed at his comment.

"It's whatever dude! I mean you should see them." A kid in the circle with curly hair said. The kid that looked oddly like Richie and a tiny boy shook their heads. The girl with curly hair and a girl with flaming red hair rolled their eyes. The dark skinned kid hit his shoulder. While Richie laughed his ass off.

"Anyways, I should probably introduce you to all these dorks. The two love birds over there are Steve and Nancy," he pointed to the girl who shook my hand and the guy with his arm around her. "The third wheel is Jonathan." He smiled at me and waved slightly.

"Curly haired dude is Dustin, Camo bandanna is Lucas, red head is Max, curly haired girl is Eleven or El for short, the one about to throw the dice is Mike, and the one next to him is Will." They all smiled and waved at me. "Oh and this is basically a group of couples. Dustin and Lucas, Max and El, then Mike and Will." 

"H-hello well I-I'm Bi-Bill and it was n-nice to meet you a-all."

"Oh go to my room and we can talk about whatever you want." He jumped off the sofas arm.

We walked up to his room. It wasn't too messy, but not completely clean. We sat on his (surprisingly) made bed.

"What'd you wanna talk about?"