Chasing Death pt.2

You felt your eyes open the tiniest bit. Everything in your line of sight looked dirty. You took in a deep breath, and realized your mistake soon after. It smelled like rotting corpse. 

You opened your e/c all the way to see The Losers Club's bodies spread out you. All you could do was look at each of their lifeless bodies. Smell the dirty air, and pray this was just a dream.

Richie's p.o.v.

I woke up, the sun shining on my face. We all agreed to sleep for a bit, and an hour later and each of us was up and moving. At least that's what we planned. I checked my watch and we slept for three hours. It was now four in the afternoon. I scanned the perimeter. Ben, Beverly, Mike, Bill, Stan,  me... Where's Y/n.

I sprung up and started screaming. 

"GUYS!!! GUYS!!! WAKE THE FREAKING HELL UP" I shouted at my friends hoping to wake them up from their deep sleep. 

"Richie what the hell is it?" Stan asked rubbing his eyes.

"Y/N ISN'T HERE!!!" At this Bill jumped up. Scanning the space in front of him frantically searching for his younger sibling. 

"Bill, it'll be okay..." Stan said trying to calm Bill down.

"WAH-WAH-WHAT ABOUT THIS MAKES YOU TH-THA-THINK IT WILL BE OKAY?" Bill screamed at his boyfriend. 

"Bill, please we can..." 

"NO STAN...I-I-I can't lose her, too" Bill had curled into a ball on the ground, and Stan held him close. 

"We are going to find Y/n... if it's the last thing I do." I mumbled, and started walking off. Everyone else followed me as I walked to the house on Nebolt St.

I walked up to the door while the others were stuck in the front yard. Everyone except Bill he followed me faithfully. 

"Richie this is stupid! Please leave it... you'll just forget about her anyways." She mumbled.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" I screamed. Bill already seething with anger.

We made eye contact, only for her to roll her eyes and start walking away. Stan turned her around and decked her on her nose. A sickening crack was heard. Then Beverly attacked. Tackling Stan to the ground punching, kicking, slapping him into oblivion. 

Bill pulled her off the unconscious Stanley Uris. 

"Go home, Beverly, you've done enough." He stormed off as she heard this. 

Bill sat on the grass and placed Stan's head on his lap. Careful in stroking his curls. I didn't know what to do. The two people who actually wanted y/n back were not going to be helpful anytime soon. Time to think of the worst plan in the history of plans

"Guys, I have a plan. Bill stay out here and keep watch, scream if you see anything usual, or Bower's gang. Ben you and Mike are going to go to the library and see if you can find any useful information on how to get rid of this thing. Eddie there's a telephone at the end of the street..." I pulled five quarters out of my pocket. " go and if Bill is screaming or if I yell y/n needs help dial the cops. I'm going in to find my girlfriend." They all ran off to do what was instructed. 

"If you need help just holler" Bill told me as I walked into the dirty house.

"Of course, and take care of noodle hair." Bill chuckled and continued twisting his fingers in Stanley's hair.

I climbed the rickety steps, and when I reached the top there were two doors. One was covered in boards and the other stained with blood.

Your p.o.v.

You stood up trying to look for an exit. You scanned the walls looking for a door. Right there. Across the room, across all your friends bodies. You started to make your way over. The door was red with blood. 

You carefully touched the doorknob. You quickly pulled away,like something was going to happen after you touched it. Nothing did. You turned it, ignoring the knots in your chest you pushed the door open. 

The sight was gruesome. Blood spread everywhere. You stepped into the crimson beneath your feet, the dark liquid staining your black combat boots.   

Tempted you looked around. To your right was your mother. Eyes dead, and staring at you. Feeling uneasy you looked at the door across from you. Running through the red and ripping open the door. Once you shut the door everything suddenly goes black.

Richie's p.o.v.

I opened the bloody door. Nothing will stop me from finding Y/n. I look around the dark room. All I see is darkness. I start feeling the wall near the door, frantically searching for a light switch. I finally find one.

All lights turn on. The walls are covered in missing papers. I look at all of them. All the missing boys and girls. Then my eyes landed on the door. It was creaked.

I slowly walk over to it and peer inside.