Where?

Beverly's p.o.v.

I smile as I realize who they are. I'm just so happy it felt like we were wandering the upstairs halls for hours even though it was probably only twenty minutes. Jonathan looked surprised or relieved I can't really tell. 

"I really didn't think we would find anybody. I mean this place is like a maze, that you can never find your way out of." He looked to Nancy who nodded sadly.

"I totally agree I feel like we've been walking for forever." Ben gestured to the endless darkness behind us. We spoke a little bit more, and decided we should get going, and try to find everyone else.

We kept walking, the light the flashlights provided was a nice change rather than neverending darkness, Ben, Mike, and I experienced before. We all kept close to one another, all scared of what would happen if we didn't. Nancy and Mike talked a bit. Jonathan was talking about going to college with Ben. Eleven and Max were discussing who knows what, and I was thinking. My mind had a terrible idea. 

What if they're hurt, our friends are all I really have. If I ever lost them I don't know what I would do. Stan, Bill, Eddie, Y/n, and Richie could be hurt or dying. I start to quicken my pace becoming the person behind everyone to the person in front of everyone. Mike and Ben caught up to me. 

"Are you okay?" Mike looked my up and down just making sure I didn't get hurt or anything. I inhaled just to get some dusty air into my lungs, which I guess didn't help.

"We shouldn't get too far ahead, we still need everyone we can get." Ben jogged up to my left side, and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"I know I just... need to find them. If they get hurt it's because of me." I triled off, and looked ahead. I just couldn't meet their eyes "I just want to make everything right between us again. I love everyone in the loser's club, and I don't know what I'd do with myself." A tear rolled down my cheek as I thought of what happened just earlier that day, or had it been longer. I wasn't sure anymore, I don't care if Richie and Y/n are dating, and I can't have him. I just want them to be safe.

Mike had just pulled me into a hug and I cried into his shoulder for a second. Everything stilled, and Ben joined. The others were slowly catching up, maybe wanting to give us some space or saving energy. I didn't care at the moment. I was grateful for it though.

"Everything will be okay..." Mike reassured me, even though it sounded like he was trying to convince himself as well.

Eddie's p.o.v.

I sighed in relief when I saw Bill. So thankful that at least he was okay, then I looked over at Richie. He was frantically looking around for y/n. My eyes met his, and he just looked broken. I felt so bad. 

"Bill? Was Y/n with you?" He asked quietly.

"No... she's not with you?" Bill looked obviously worried now. He tangled his hand in Stan's curls and brushed through them anxiously. 

"Maybe She's with the others." I tried to reason with Richie's overworking mind, and keep either of them from freaking out. He looked like he was about to bolt and find her on his own, but I grabbed his wrist. His eyes welled with tears, and swiped at them with his other hand. 

"We should get going..." Bill stated looking down at Stan. 

"What about him?" Steve butted in. "I mean I could carry him if you wanted."

Bill just nodded and let Steve pick him up, and carry him bridle style. Bill shot up and held Stan's hand, as we walked. I thought it was pretty interesting. Richie was holding my hand, Dustin and Lucas were holding pinkies, and Mike had Will on his back. It was pretty adorable. Richie smirked at his cousin who just rolled his eyes.