Chasing Death pt.3

Richie's p.o.v.

When I looked inside, I saw the door across the room slam shut. I look around, blood everywhere. To the right of me I saw my dad, staring at me with cold eyes. I felt uneasy, but I needed to find Y/n.

I carefully stepped through until I reached the other side of the room. I cautiously opened the door, it creaked as it did. I looked inside nothing much to look at, but as I looked at the floor bodies littered everywhere.

Some were people I knew like a Betty, but others quite a mystery. Then being pressed against a wall was Y/n. Pennywise holding her neck tightly and Y/n was barely breathing. A look on her face... one that I hadn't seen before 

Fear.

I run over to them without a second thought, and jump on It's back repeatedly hitting it in the head. After six hits It finally let go of Y/n. She fell to the floor gasping for air. Then I blinked and It was gone. Nothing there. 

I was on the floor and Y/n right beside me. Then she threw her arms around me and started crying. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces. I never wanted to see her sad. Then the tears ceased and I felt shallow breaths against my neck.

I carefully picked her up in my arms, and carried her out of that dreadful place. 

When we got outside Stan was sitting up and rubbing the back of his head. Bill stood up and hugged Y/n as she walked closer to him. I smiled. I felt bad, when Y/n first disappeared Bill was scared out of his mind. He almost lost his little sister too.

Slowly we all joined the siblings hug. All of us silently hoping this was the end of the hurt and pain Pennywise has caused. Deep down we knew that it wasn't and we had a long fight ahead of us.

Y/n pov

I smiled as Bill pulled me into a hug. I felt hot tears on my neck, then more people join in on the hug. I've never felt more loved. Everyone came to rescue me. I looked around and didn't see the girl with flames for hair.

"Wh-where's Bev?" At this the boys tensed up.

They all let go to look at me. Their sad eyes aren't really telling me anything, so when one of them speaks I don't know what to do.

"She said to forget about you, and leave you behind..." Stanley says not looking up.

You somehow felt betrayed. You had only known her for a few days but you thought you could have been friends. I guess that's not what she wanted, but maybe that was evident when she asked if you and Richie were a thing. 

That was probably what that was about. She just wanted Richie to herself, was one thing. Wanting you dead was another. You pulled yourself a bit closer to Richie. 

You took a good look at Stan. Bruises and red skin covered his face and arms. This worried you. Did Beverly do this? Why would she? 

You pulled yourself away from your boyfriend, and into your best friends arms. You hugged him with caution, seeing as you didn't know what bruises lie under his shirt. He hugged you back. You buried your face in the crook of his neck and he rested his chin on your h/c locks.

You felt a tear escape your eye as you thought of Beverly. A friend who got lost and may never find her way back. He stepped back and you let go. He wiped the tear off your cheek and kissed your hairline. 

A smile graced your lips as he hugged Bill. Seeing how much these two meant to the other was heartwarming. 

Then you realized the sun was was setting and everybody's parents were probably freaking out. Eddie could feel the same thing. Panic started to arise in the air.

"We gotta get home!" Eddie shrieked and started running to his bike.

Bill grabbed your hand and lead you over to the bikes. You felt a kiss on your cheek. Looking over your shoulder you saw Richie waving goodbye. Smiling you started to ride home with Bill. 

A short one I'm sorry.