Chasing Death pt. 1

You felt a strong hand rest on your shoulder. You jumped, and swung around. Richie was standing there looking around. 

"Do you know where they went?" Moments after he said that a blood curdling shriek came from the upstairs. You went bounding up the stairs. Loud foot steps followed you, which belonged to Richie.

You saw Stan pinned against the wall, by a guy with abnormally red hair. Bill in the corner with blood running down the side of his face. His eyes were closed, in an unconscious state. However, Stans eyes were pressed shut. He didn't want to see whatever was going to happen.

"Look, Stany-boy! More friends to watch you die!" Then like a ripple the strange mans face, transformed into a clown. The clown appearing everywhere.

A long tongue flicked from its mouth. It slid down Stan's face. Whatever this thing is, it's not human. Richie started sneaking to the corner of the room. Where a metal stake was sitting. He grabbed it, and took a running start toward the thing.

He stabbed it through the back of its skull. Immediately it dropped Stan and you rushed over to him. Helping him up, you turned to see Richie dragging Bill out. You wobbled down the stairs anxious to get out. 

You forced Stan to get on your bike with you. He held tightly on your waist. You gave a fearful look to Richie. He put Bill in front of him, and he got on the back. Your group started peddling off to the only place you guys knew. The Barrens. 

When you finally reached the stream you all met up at, Stan practically jumped off your bike. He curled into a ball, starting to hyperventilate. Eddie tried to calm him down, while you and Richie helped Bill off the bike. You sat him down next to a tree. You collapsed next to him. 

Richie wrapped his arms around you. What were you guys thinking? Trying to provoke death?Maybe die? It didn't matter anyways. You hoped Bill would cool it, but in the back of your mind you knew that would never happen.

Bill's eyes fluttered open to look into yours. Then they looked around frantically trying to find something or someone. Then the stopped on Stan. Who was still curled into a ball. He slowly got up and walked over to him. Bill sat down next to Stan and engulfed him in a hug. 

Stan sobbed into his shoulder. Tears soaking through Bills green shirt. Then the entire group saw something that nobody knew. Bill pressed a kiss to Stan's forehead. The tears seemed to come to a stop. Instead he snuggled closer to Bills chest. You smiled. Your older brother finally had someone that cared about him almost as much as you did.

You leaned back on Richie. Laying your head in his lap. It was quite adorable honestly. Bill and Stan didn't seem to be moving anytime soon. Richie placed a light kiss to your nose, but as he pulled up you kissed his lips. He was surprised. You just smiled at him for awhile, and he just smiled back.

You fell asleep and Richie ran his fingers through your h/c hair. 

You woke up and it was dark. Why would it be this dark? I mean it was only just the afternoon. Looking around everyone was asleep. Stan and Bill were snuggled up close, Bev resting her head on Mike's shoulder,  Ben and Eddie lay awkwardly next to each other, Richie leaned against the tree and your head in his lap. 

You gently shook him awake. His eyes fluttered open to look at you. He smiled a sleepily. Then he looked around noticing how dark it was. He jumped up. He looked right behind you. Richie looked paralyzed, unable to speak or breath. 

You slowly turned around to see the clown himself staring at you. Feeling slim fingers wrap around your neck, tears come to your eyes. Richie is screaming, punching kicking, doing anything to get Pennywise off of you.

Nothing seemed to work as you felt life slip through your fingertips.