Can I Show you Something?

Bill's POV

I let y/n ride on my bike with me, seeing as she could barely stand. I quickly pedaled home as fast as I could, but when we came to our street we stopped. What would happen if we walked in. Y/n would surly get punished.

What was the other option. I should of had Eddie call my mom but that couldn't happen now. What else... maybe. No. What about....no. Well I guess we have to risk it. I pulled my bike up to the house. Quietly I dismounted my bike and put it in the garage.

I picked y/n up and carried her inside. Everything was quiet. Almost too quiet. Any who I took y/n upstairs and laid her in her bed. She quickly fell asleep. I left to, wanting to get to sleep. Tommorw was a big day at school. 

Once I was showered and dressed, I jumping into my cozy bed, ready for sleep to come. Seeing as that hasn't been coming easy these days. I fell into a wistful sleep.

Y/n p.o.v.

I woke up in my own room. I felt messy and gross. My back hurt again. It hurt to lie on my back, so I rolled over onto my side. I heard my squeaky door open. I assumed it was Bill so I let them come in. 

"Y/n!" A voice yelled. It was my mother.

"Mmm." I simply groaned back. 

"I have something special for you... I'll just leave it here. I expect you to wear it!" I heard the door close. I cautiously sat up. I saw a dress. (One at the top)

Silently I groaned upon seeing it. I got up to get in the shower. At five in the morning I should be sleeping, but no ladies get up at a reasonable time. They are dressed before anyone is even moving. I was not looking forward to today.  

I looked at the dress on me. It looks like something my mother wore. A deep sigh wracked my frame. Bill walked out of his room. He wore a nice shirt and pants. Then I remembered what today was. Bill and Stan's six month anniversary. I think they are so cute. My brother and best friend. They are perfect for each other.

When Bill saw me in my dress he laughed at me. I just smiled and curtsied. Rolling his eyes we walked downstairs to eat breakfast with mother and father. 

Mother was satisfied and Bill and I walked to school. Well walked a relative term we walked halfway with the bike, stopped at Stan's house who had my bike, and rode the rest of the way. 

Stan laughed at me as soon as he saw me in this dress. He said that the fashion police were coming for me and to hide myself before anyone saw me. I just laughed along with Bill and Stan. When we got to school I saw Richie talking to Beverly. 

I started walking over to them, but Beverly took him by his collar and kissed him. A small gasp escaped my lips and Richie looked over at me. He quickly pushed Beverly off but I was already running away. I took my bike and started riding away. Bill, Stan, and Richie were all yelling after me but I wasn't listening. I just rode further and further away. 

Richie's p.o.v.

I was waiting at bike rack where the gang usually meets up, but I saw Beverly walking over to me and quickly retreated. I walked over to the side of the school but she followed me, I was about to run away but she grabbed my shoulder.

"Richie we need to talk." She started.

"Beverly I'm not in the mood to talk with you, I was waiting for my best friends and girlfriend so would you kindly screw off." I never officially forgave her and to be honest I'm not completely ready.

"No but can I show you something." I saw her glance to the side and then her lips came full force toward mine. I pushed her off as quickly as I could but y/n saw it and was already running away from the school and probably me.