Epilogue

Cheesy last chapter❤️

Your POV

I can't think straight all I know is that, my love for Richie is undying. My white dress touches the ground and I walk down the isle. Bill leading me all the way to the end. He kisses my cheek and takes his place it the best man spot as well. 

All I know is that my maid of honor Stanley Uris is standing right beside me in a lovely mint tie, my brother right next to my soon to be husband, and my husband in the nicest black tux I've ever seen him in. 

Most of the ceremony is a blur, until we get to the vows.

"Y/n I hope you know you are the only lady for me. Ever since Bill introduced us in the second grade, I just knew you were the one for me. Ever since third grade when you yelled at Henry Bowers for being a dickwad, and in forth grade for competing and winning the the science fair against high schoolers. Or in fifth grade when you won the national spelling bee. In sixth grade when you kicked Patrick Haockstetter in the balls. Or in seventh when you survived a brutal animal attack. In eighth when you were in a wheel chair for months. Then in ninth when you came out of the closet as bisexual. Tenth when you won your first shots competition, and the morning after when you threw it all up. In eleventh when the losers all moved out of shitty Derry and to New York City together. In twelfth when you were diagnosed with brain cancer, and that you went going to live a year. A year later when they said it was a miracle that saved you. Now in yet another wheelchair we stand here(or sit) to watch me marry the strongest and most beautiful woman I've ever met. I will love you for ever will you take my hand in marriage?" 

"Y...y-yes! A million t-times yes." I beamed at him. 

Once more I thank you for this wild ride and I love you all!  

GG signing off ❤️❤️❤️