Dark Rooms...

Mike's p.o.v.

We walk upstairs. Everything is dirty and bloody. I just hope that it isn't our friends blood that's everywhere. Beverly is looking around trying to find something that might help, and Ben I just want to find them and get out of here as fast as we can.

We get to the top and it's like a maze of doors, hallways, and rooms that seem to have no end whatsoever. So we start searching. Everything looks the same as if we've been walking in circles, but the exit disappeared.

We walk into a room. It's odd, almost like a child's room, but with something off. Like on the mobile was baby doll heads. The blankets in the corner look like they are laying on top of bodies. Then the floor gives in beneath our feet. 

I hear Beverly's sharp scream, and Ben's gasp in surprise. We fall for what seems like forever, however before I can hit the bottom darkness consumes my vision.

Your p.o.v.

I feel like I'm floating. A bright light is shining into my eyes, but it's not a blinding light. It's like I'm being surrounded. I can't feel the ground below my feet. I can't see anything,

All I can think about is the white noise filling my ears. It's like static and buzzing. I don't feel like myself anymore. I don't feel anything, I'm not hearing anything, I can't speak. I don't know what's happening. Someone save me. 

Richie, save me...

Stan's p.o.v.

It's dark. I assume we are in a basement seeing as how many freaking stairs we just walked down. I just want to find Bill and y/n and get out of here, but I know Bill will want to kill it once and for all. 

We walk through the darkness like we know where we are going. To be honest I don't really know. My eyes are starting to adjust to our inky surroundings. I step on something and it crunches beneath my feet.

I look down to see an animal skeleton. It looks like a mouse or a squirrel, but I don't have time to check before I jump back right into Richie. He looks at what I had just stepped on. A bloody rat carcass.

"I'm going to need therapy after today." Richie sighed, and started walking away. I jogged to keep up with them.

"You needed therapy anyways, Trashmouth." Eddie said ever so innocently. They started bickering like five year olds but I didn't intervene this time. Everyone had a different way of coping, so I let them be.

I felt a chill run down my spine. I looked around, but the two boys in front of me came to a sudden stop. Ahead of us was Bill. His head lulled to the side, and leaning against a tall stack of crates. 

I let out a small gasp, and ran over to him. I cupped is cheeks so I could get a good look at his face to survey injury. None that I could see, then his eyes sprang open. They were the brightest yellow I've ever seen.

I jumped back, and watched, the boy I love turned into the murderous clown we were running away from. I ran towards Richie and Eddie, but they looked as though they didn't know what to do either. I felt my bravery wash away, I just wanted to get out. Not before we found Billy and y/n though.

The only thing all of our group has ever agreed on was helping each other, and we don't plan to stop now. 

"You can't save them!" Pennywise squealed, and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

I could tell we all let out a sigh of relief when he was gone, but panic just as soon filled my chest, as I realized. If it wasn't here, it was with my boyfriend and best friend. 

We trekked on knowing that if we didn't we might not see them ever again.

We made it to another one of the extra dark rooms. They were all filled with wooden crates that we were all to scared to open and see what was inside, so we just walked by them. That was until Richie tripped and knocked one over. Nothing could stop the bile rise to my throat.

I am so sorry I haven't posted in a month! So I will try to do better and post when I can, but throughout the last month has been filled with tons of tests. I am sorry.