Nebolt Street

Richie's p.o.v.

"I agree with Eddie!" Beverly shouted.

"No you do not get to do this a-fucking-gain!" I shouted at her. "You act all sweet but you are just here to start shit and bring us down!"

Shaking my head I turned to Stan for any sort of assistance on the situation at hand. He just looked away and avoided my gaze. Next Eddie. He had a look in his eyes. The 'you aren't going to like what I'm about to say but I'm going to say it anyways' look.

"Richie we need everyone we can if we are going to defeat the monster that took our friends away from us. You and Stan should be wanting her to stay." Eddie stated as if it were a fact.

"Fine but let's not forget the fact that she's the reason it's them, cause I know I would do anything to be in their place..." Stan murmured, but everyone could hear him perfectly. Beverly looked at her feet as if she felt ashamed. 

We got on our bikes and rode off. I was prepared to die down there, especially if it was for my best friends or girlfriend. Without saying where we were going we all knew simultaneously  where we were going. We biked in silence. I just wanted y/n to be at my side once again. I want to hear her laugh again. 

I need to find her and tell her the truth. I want to kiss her and tell her she is the only one I want. I want Beverly to apologize to her and since y/n would never hurt a fly, would eventually forgive her. We would forgive but never forget. Always wary around Beverly, but not avoiding her. We would all be friends again.

That's what I wanted as we rode to the house on Nebolt Street. 

We arrived to the consistent scent of death that hung around the house. We all shared a look as if to ask if we were ready. Everyone nodded and we got off our bikes. We crept into the house, not sure about how this would all pan out. 

The old floorboards creaked as we stepped on them. 

"We should spilt up..." Mike suggested. I could hear Eddie's sharp intake of breath, even getting prepared to catch him if he fainted.

"Maybe that's not such a bad idea..." Ben added. 

"Has everybody lost their god damned minds! Literally in every horror movie when they split up they get picked off one by one." Eddie screamed.

"We'd go in groups of two or three." Beverly pushed.

"Fine groups of three!" Eddie agreed, but me and Stan looked at each other wearily, yet still went along with it.

"Bev's with me and Ben." Mike announced, obviously not wanting me or Stan in a group with her.

"Then Eddie, Stan, and I. You guys go upstairs and we will check down here." I decide since nobody here is contributing.

We start walking around, everything has a thick layer of dust on top of it. Everything except two places on the floor. Long, wide trails through the dust. I grab Stan's shoulder and spin him around. 

A gasp escapes his lips, and I look to him. I follow his eyes and so does Eddie. On the ceiling was an arm. I take a deep breath... it's not real, it's not real, but it looks so real. Eddie looks like he's about to vomit. Stan just looks shocked, I grab both of their arms and start walking away.  

I feel like I'm walking faster than before, but there's no way to know for sure. We see a door ahead of us. I immediately regret ever coming into this house, but not enough to leave with out the people we came to this hell for.

It looks like a church door, but on the large grey door it says, 'come find me.' I see Stan go pale. Each of them grab one of my hands. We walk through the door. A set of stairs that looked to have no end was ahead of us.

Taking a deep breath we walk down them. It feels as though we have been walking forever. I'm not sure what I'll do if their not down here. I walk a tiny bit faster if that's even possible. I see the bottom and start rushing toward it. 

The basement is dark. At first I think we are in hell, then again we've barely had a glimpse of the devil.

A/n:

This ending line is so freaking cheesy XD I can admit that, anyways sorry for the lack of updates if you couldn't tell I try to upload every week on Saturday. If not that then the next week will surly have an update. Thank you to the people who vote, comment, and read the book. You guys are the best... love ya!