Go Away

Richie's p.o.v.

"BEVERLY! RICHIE! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE!" Stan screamed. Bill was already pedaling after y/n who was reaching the horizon. I walked over and Beverly trudged over.

"What the HELL was that?" Stan screamed.

"Richie just finally decided that I was a better choice than that sluuuu.... than y/n." She added a cheeky smile for good measure. Something unexpected happened. Stan tackled her to the ground, and pinned her arms down.

"NEVER call my best friend a slut EVER again!" He was seething with anger. He climbed off of her, and looked at me. I half expected him to pinch me.

"What actually happened?" He sent a quick glare at Beverly who's still on the ground.

"She said she wanted to talk, I tried to walk away. She said she wanted to show me something... then she kissed me." I don't know why I feel guilty I didn't do anything wrong, but I still do.

"Well then get your ass on a bike and let's go explain that to your girlfriend and her brother." He sighed and we pedaled as fast as we could toward y/n.

Beverly's p.o.v.

I was still on the ground as they rode away from me. I just kind of laid there. I don't know why I've tried to make y/n's life so terrible. I just do. I know I'll always have Mike and Ben on my side, but I guess Richie's smile. His laugh. His stupid jokes.(honestly me too girl)

I just want him to love me like he loves y/n. I've seen the way he looks at her. The way she smiles at him. It's like they're the sun and we are all planets that orbit them. I felt a tear slip from my eye. 

Maybe I just need to move on. Find some new friends, but remember what happened last time? They ended up hurting y/n. I don't know why bu t I just can't seem to hate her, even if she's with my crush. She's just so nice. I don't know why. She should yell, scream, punch me, but she doesn't. 

More tears escape my eyes. I don't know what to do. I want so badly to have my friends back. I want so badly to be a part of my friend group again.

I sit up from my spot on the grass. I stare ahead. Stan and Richie are nowhere in sight. They couldn't have gotten that far. I get my bike, and start to ride after them. I see Ben, Eddie, and Mike a few yards away.

"Come on we got to find our friends." They look at me oddly and start to ride after me. 

"Where are they?" Eddie asks.

"Y/n and Bill went off. Stan and Richie tried to follow, I looked away for a minute, and they were nowhere in sight, so we are going to go after the Denbrough's to see if Stan or Richie is with them." My elaborate plan. I just hope Stan and Richie are with Bill and y/n.

We raced down there with lightning speed. We saw Richie and Stan panting at the side of the rode. Both were on the ground and laying beside each other. Eddie and Ben offer to stay with them. So Mike and I go to find Bill and y/n.

We reached a dead end. How could that be? We didn't see Bill or y/n, so where could they have gone. They are really starting to worry me. We turn around and Mike starts visibly shaking. He points a twitchy finger to a tree nearby. 

Written in blood 'Gotcha'. I almost scream but I take in a deep breath. When we go back we pedal faster than before. We can't lose them. For Stan and Richie's sake. They would be heartbroken. I don't think they could live without the Denbrough siblings.

Once we arrive back, they don't see Bill or y/n they immediately know somethings up. Mike gets off his bike and straightens his back. 

"We didn't find them. What we did find was a tree and written in blood was the word 'gotcha'..." looking down at his feet and breathing slowly he shook his head.

Richie looked furious and sad all at them same time. Stan looked shocked like he didn't know what to say or do. Eddie stood up. Ben just kind of sat there.

"We have to get them back!" Eddie exclaimed "They are our friends, and they would do the same for us if the roles were reversed!"