You Okay?

Stan p.o.v.

Beverly decided she should call Richie, Bill, and Eddie to see if they could come and help, and I stay to make sure y/n is safe. Though she is only unconscious I feel as though something is wrong. I check her pulse, fine. Chest rising and falling, good. I pulled her onto her side, while thinking what would Eddie do?

After about a minute her eyes shot open. We found her only a few minutes ago so she's been knocked out for about six minutes. She sat straight up and looked around with her eyes barely even open.

Then she tried to stand up. I jumped to my feet just as she was about to fall. I quickly pulled her into my arms. She started crying and I didn't know what to do so I started swaying side to side and lowering us to the ground. 

After awhile she stopped crying, but probably still hurt. I kept her awake telling her stupid folk tales, while I carried her closer to the quarry. 

Once we reached the water I set her down, still trembling. Beverly came running up to me and y/n. I'm still a little wary of her since she beat me up, but still welcoming. I miss her and her witty remarks and sarcastic tone. It would balance Richie's stupid jokes and smart ass comments that lowered the entire streets IQ.

Her knelt down next to y/n and threw her sweatshirt over her. It kept her warm as the sun was beginning to set just a tiny bit. That's when the boys and a group of people I ha never seen before showed up.

Eddie ran over and started inspecting y/n. Bill was crying into my shoulder. Richie was pacing as a kid who looked like he could be his twin shouted at him. When Eddie told us that y/n would be fine just she hit her head and she would have a lot of cuts and bruises. 

We all breathed a sigh of relief. Richie ran over to her and held her close in his arms. Bill went over and sat next to them with me practically in his lap. It was pretty adorable. Beverly took out a chunky camera from a bag I didn't know she had, and snapped four pictures. She placed the blank film in her bag to develop it later.

We all sat around and met the new people. They're actually pretty cool once you get to know them. They're kind of losers like us, they get bullied which is a sad thing to hear once you know what they've gone though.

It's nice that they found each other though. Much like our group. It was kind of lucky that we all met that day. Until Bill jumped up knocking me to the cold, hard ground.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Sorry, Boo." He said, rushing over to y/n to wake her up.

She stirred and eventually snapped back to reality. Looking up at her older brother, then at her boyfriend, and eventually looking over at me smiling wide.

"Come, y/n, we gotta get home." She nodded and slowly stood up. Wobbling a little bit, me and Richie jumped up. Luckily Bill put her arm over his shoulder, so she was fine. 

"Bye guys!" Bill yelled over to us, and in unison we yelled back...

"Bye Bill, Bye y/n!"

"Buh-bye" y/n lightly mumbled but we all could hear her.

The two sibling trudged away with one of them looking half drunk. I looked at Richie.

"I wonder how her mom's going to react." I said a little while after they left. Richie looked at me his eyes wide.

"Did Bill tell you?" Richie asked.

"Tell me what?"

"Y/n and her mom had a huge fight! She even threatened her!" He was seething with  anger at this point.

"Richie, I'm sure she'll be fine, I mean she's y/n she can handle herself." Beverly said.

Shit's about to hit the fan guys and dolls and everything in between.