Panicked

Bill's p.o.v.

I saw a bright light shine in my face.

"Is he dead?" A boy with a lisp asked.

I couldn't open my eyes, but I squeezed them very tightly shut. Then made a noise of discomfort. God I hated being woken up and there being a bright light. My life story of being a night owl.

"Dude, I think he's awake." The boy with a lisp said again.

"Get the light out of his eyes then!" A voice shouted. 

When I couldn't see the light from behind my eyelids, I let my eyes open a little bit. I was surrounded by familiar faces, the ones at Richie's house. Lucas and Dustin leaned over me. I gave a weak smile to them, and they smiled back.

I leaned on my elbow to sit up a little bit. I was about to say something, but I felt something tingle in my throat. I started heavily coughing. Eventually something gooey and black came out of my mouth. I could hear the sound of fascination coming from Lucas and the gags from Dustin.

"Dude! Are you okay?" One of them asked in concern.

"Fine." I replied in a raspy voice. I was scared I was going to start coughing and choking again. I take some deep breaths as they continue to stare at me.

"I thought you were dead, and I surely didn't want to have to explain that to Richie..." said Lucas with a sigh of relief.

They helped me up, and I thought back to hoe I got here. At first I thought we were in my basement, but I know the thick dusty and metallic scent anywhere. The Neblot Street house. Then I remember y/n and Richie's fight.

"Where is y/n?" I ask.

"We came to find you two, cause Richie said you guys were missing."

"Thank you! So much..." I was interrupted by shouting about a hundred feet away.

Stan's p.o.v.

I felt better as we walked away from thar girls body. She couldn't have been any older than us. I hope we get out of here soon cause this place is really starting to freak me out. I don't want anything to do with this place anymore.

We walk past so many more boxes. I can only imagine what they're filled with. Maybe more bodies. I feel sick again, but I hold it back. I feel a slight breeze, but it's probably just the chills I'm feeling right now.

Then I felt a hand grab my shoulder, I let out a small shriek. The shadow turns me around. I see a familiar face. Steve. I exhale the breath I had been holding in. I had met Steve at the beginning of the summer when they came to stay here in Maine.

Behind him was Mike and Will. Will's practically in Mikes arms right now, and I don't blame him. I wish Bill were here. I start breathing quickly. Tears come to my eyes. What if I never see Bill or y/n ever again?

I fall to my knees. Hands grasp at the dirty ground as I struggle to catch my breath. Steve crouches next to me, telling me to breathe. To calm down. All I can think of is Bill.  All I want is to see him.

I hear Steve screaming at the boys to give me space, which almost makes me smile. However I was starting to feel dizzy and Steve's words didn't seem to be helping very much. I started to fall forward into Steve, and everything went black.

Steve's p.o.v. 

"Hey, hey, you just need to breathe okay... come deep breaths." I could see him struggling to do what I said, and everyone was starting to surround him. 

"Guys, back the HELL UP!" I shout at them. They all take a few steps back and away from the hyperventilating boy.

I saw him start to sway even though he's on his hands and knees. He's really starting to scare me. Then I feel His weight collapsed on top of me. I quickly fall into a panic. I see a few shadowy figures coming at us.

Then I see it's Bill start running towards us and right to Stan. Dustin and Lucas just a few steps behind him. I smile weakly as Bill takes his head and sets it in his lap, and put Stan in a more comfortable position.

I swear I'm really trying and I'm trying to figure out how to improve my writing. also, working on the ending! If you have any thoughts feel free to comment! Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. It means the world to me! Thank you for being patient.