...Filled with Bodies

Eddie's p.o.v.

I saw Stan go pale, and I immediately felt ill. He went and threw up in the corner, and I pulled out my placebo inhaler. There was comfort in the fake medicine, and somehow it calmed me down. I took a puff and looked at Richie. He just stood there and stared, he was definitely in shock.

When the box tipped over, and spilled what was inside, a corpse came out. Almost like tumbling, but with a limp body. I looked back over at Stan, who is still in the corner.  I wanted to go and comfort him, but I really don't want to throw up. So I walked over to where Richie was standing, still looking at the girl's body. Her face was was frozen as if she was in pain. Her hair spread over the floor behind her.

"Rich?" I asked. He turned to face me, but didn't answer right away.

"That could have been, no that could be y/n." I could hear a slight tremble in his voice.

"Y/n is still alive, she's probably laughing at the thought of us rescuing her." He smiled.

"Honestly you're right, she's probably walking towards us, and coming to save us from danger." I smiled, he was always so fond of y/n. How rebellious she is. How beautiful she always looks. How smart she is. Everything that every other girl is, yet isn't.

Richie went to help Stan get to his feet, and I got him a mini water bottle that I always keep in my fanny pack. Once we're sure Stan is all good we start walking again. 

It just occurred to me that I might have just lied to Rich. Y/n might not be alive, but somehow if you say she might be just the right amount of times, it seems like it could be true. Almost as if you could make it true by just saying that.

 Oh how simple the world could be, but it isn't. There's always that lingering doubt, that you fight so hard against. It's there, though, and it tugs at my very soul as I think about it now.

Mike's p.o.v.

We woke up in a dark room. As soon as my eyes opened I wanted to shut them immediately. There was a loud headache that wasn't there before. I half expected the event leading up to now, to have been a dream. Nope, I was still in the Nebolt Street house, lying on the dirty ground, and inhaling the dust that covered the floor.

I looked around. Bev was still holding my hand. I see her asleep, and for some reason I think about the first time we met(Cause plot). 

She had been my best friend since we sat together outside away from the commotion, of the middle school cafeteria. We would eat lunch and spend recess reading to each other as the boys chased the girls. People would stare, but who cares. We had a real connection, then she started liking other boys. 

Then I remembered that we were no longer there, and we were in the crack house on Nebolt Street. Also, we had just fallen from a two story house and have no idea where we are. 

I sat up. My head ached, but I shook Beverly lightly. She groaned and her other hand lifted to the back of her head as she sat up. Ben was not to far away from us and his eyes were open. He was rubbing his lower back.

I helped Beverly and Ben to their feet and we surveyed our surroundings. I took a deep breath in. The air had a dusty metallic scent that suffocated me. I wanted to dart out of here as soon as possible, which was a problem for two reasons. 

1. Our friends were in here somewhere and we had to find them, and 2. The room was pitch black with no sign of an exit. 

Then a bright light turned flashed in our faces. We had all turned to see who was there, and silently hoping that there wasn't a clown. I could finally see something beside outlines of people and prominent objects. Everything around us was dusty and had cobwebs everywhere.

I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I jumped and the light illuminated four familiar people. I recognized their faces, but couldn't bring names to them. A short haired girl whose hand was Incase in a red heads hand, then a girl whose hand was in a boys hand. They all looked just as surprised to see us.

"Who are you?" Beverly asked.

"It's Nancy, Jonathan, El, and Max... from the night by the quarry?" 

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Also, I'm not sure how many more chapters this book will be, but I'm planning on having a few more. Some people like it and post comments. In my last chapter when I said sorry for not having posted, some people said take your time. I really appreciate that so thank you so much for your support. I really hope you like this and it's not terrible. I luv ya.

~GG