Hugs, Sympathy, and Clowns

You laid on your bed staring at the ceiling. Giving it a glare like it had just kicked your puppy. The world was a cruel place so maybe it did kick your metaphorical puppy, but the world kicked you ass the past few weeks.

First it was going home to a grieving family. Then it was flunking every test. Lastly Henry Bowers quest to kick your ass. It sucked. Your only saving grace was that winter was starting and you could finally get some peace. Only because sleep wasn't coming easy these days.

Your dreams slowly would rot into nightmares. Usally ending in your death. Before waking up at midnight and being unable to fall asleep again. Then at one in the morning Bill would come in and get in your twin sized bed. Sometimes it would help him fall asleep. Other times you would cry together.

Nothing would make you ever feel worse in your intire life. Somehow when you took all the blame, Bill would hear none of it, insisting that it was his fault. The only thing that would brighten your mood was hanging out with the Losers Club. 

They always made you feel better. Mostly Richie. His stupid jokes, dorky grin, and gorgeous eyes always got you to smile. You would joke around. With him you were a totally different person. Bill could see it. Eddie could see it. In fact everyone except you and Richie could see that you guys were perfect together. If Richie's talent was jokes, yours was being oblivious. 

The group was getting bigger. Maybe not in the way everybody expected. It was odd how they found friends. It was a gift. Also, it was quite strange that you all had one thing in common. A bully. 

"Aren't you coming in?" Richie asked Eddie as you entered the sewer.

"Nuh uh. That's grey water!" Eddie told us.

"What the hell is grey water?" 

"It's basically piss and shit, so I'm just telling you!" 

You picked up a stick and put the end of it in the water. That got the attention of the boys. Well everyone except Bill. He knew exactly what was about to happen. You sniffed the end of the stick that had the 'grey water'.

"What the hell are you doing?" Eddie shouted at you.

"Doesn't smell like caca to me señor!" That's when Richie burst out laughing.  After the laughter died down, Bill spoke up.

Then Bill held up a shoe. Betty Ripsom. A girl who went missing quite a while ago. What was her shoe doing down here. 

You, Bill,  and Richie turned to see a red balloon floating towards you. Richie and Bill grabbed both of your hands pulling you out of the sewers in record time. You ran and ran. You felt sick to your stomach. A boy about a yard away stared at you. Desperate eyes looked into your soul. 

"G-guys?" Running over to an over-weight boy in muddied clothes. 

Everyone ran after you. Still out of breath from the run. You painted as you looked him up and down to see what was wrong,  A large H was carved on his tummy. Luckily you had a few supplies in your pocket. Like gauze and and ointment, and with alcohol pads and a bandage in Eddies fanny pack you could successfully clean the wound. 

You all sat down. After a scare of a lifetime and this poor soul you needed a breather. You rested your head on Richie's shoulder, and fell asleep.

Richie's p.o.v

Y/n fell asleep on my shoulder. She is so cute while sleeping. She had such a pretty smile, and H/l h/c locks. Mix that with e/c eyes that I could just get lost in for days.

"If you like her so much you should marry her." Stan giggled.

"It's not that simple she probably doesn't even like me!" I whisper yelled.

"Y-y-yeah y-our rig-uh-ght she lo-loves you." Bill said jokingly.  

Well I hope you guys are right about that. I love her. I love her more than all the stars in the sky (self promo!). I am determined to be her boyfriend. I love her so much. 

Your p.o.v

You woke up to a kiss on your temple. E/c eyes fluttered open. Apparently the losers had a new member. Ben. It was a group of five turned into a group of six. It was a win for the losers club. 

That was until Henry Bowers' gang showed up. 

"Awe look, it's the fat boy, stu-stu-stuttering one, barely can breath, the Jew, four eyes, and the damsel in distress. I'll save you from these ugly ducklings!" Henry shouted right before grabbing you. 

A knife pressed against your neck. Bill tried to help, but was only successful in getting himself punched. Feeling the knife press into your skin. Drawing blood. You struggled against his grip, but it only tightened on you. 

You cried out on pain as one of them punched you in the mouth. Henry spun you around.

"Let me kiss it better!" Puckering his lips, and leaning in. Then his grip loosened on your arm until it wasn't there. Falling into the arms of trash-mouth. Bill had stuck up for his younger sister. This time succeeding. 

Blood running from a now bleeding tooth. A loud scream escaped your lips, as you saw the red liquid run into your palms. Richie pulled you closer than you already were. You heard all the shouts and swears behind you. Then everything stopped.

You could tell everyone was looking at you. You just snuggled closer into Richie's chest. Probably getting blood all over his clean shirt. Tears the only thing keeping you from looking at your brother. 

He was so worried. Losing Georgie was the worst experience of his life. Loosing his brother and  sister would make the gaping hole in his heart even wider. Eddie tilted your head up a little bit, to clean your bloodied neck. 

You smiled. You had the best friends anyone could ever ask for. You smiled a little bit. Some of the boys looked grossed out. Just then you remembered your tooth. How to explain that to your parents. They were going to be upset with whatever you told them.

Was this good? I hope it was! Well have a great day. Thank you for reading my horrible writing!