twenty-five

"We came to kidnap you tonight and we're not going to take no for an answer." Nikki says walking in my room.

"I'm not -"

"We don't care. We're doing it anyways." Paige replies pulling off my blankets.

"It's eight at night. Where can you possibly take me at this time?"

I look at Paige and Nikki who are both wearing glamorous short, skin tight, dresses with amazing makeup.

I know exactly where.

"The club duh." Brie adds walking in behind Paige.

"I don't even go to the club."

"That's why we're taking you to one so get up."

"Guys I really don't -"

"We're taking you regardless so don't argue."

Nikki walks over to my closet and starts looking through my clothes.

"You know I have no dresses or anything like that, right?"

"Ugh. Eww. This is hideous, no offense." She says as she looks through my shirts.

"Oh! This is kind of cute." She pulls out a dark plum dress I bought years ago. The only time o wore it was when I went to that one party with Phillip.

Ever since then I haven't touched it. It's been folded in the very back corner of the closet. That didn't stop Nikki from finding it though.

"I probably don't even fit that. It's been like ten years."

Paige rolls her eyes, "Come on it's the stretchy material. Put it on."

"Yeah don't be a party pooper. Come with us. Plus I have a friend I want you to meet." Brie says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Are you trying to set me up with someone? Then I'm definitely not going."

"No, I'm not trying to set you up. I just want you to meet him. He's really nice."

"Yes come on. It's been a while since we've gone out." Paige gives me the sad face that she knows I can't resist.

Dammit, Paige.

"Fine but only for a while. I don't want to get home too late."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's get you ready."

>>

"How do you feel?" Brie asks.

Awkward, tired, my feet hurt from these horrendous high heels that you forced me to wear.

"Great." I force to say with a fake smile.

"Great. Let's go. You're going to love my friend."

As soon as I walk in the obnoxiously loud place I regret coming. It smells like alcohol, sweat, and just awful.

There's tons of people dancing everywhere. I'm not used to this type of stuff. I'm not a party outgoing social butterfly like my friends.

"Three liquid marijuanas please." Paige says as we sit on the bar.

My eyes widen and Nikki laughs, "It doesn't have actual marijuana in it."

"Oh. Okay."

Seconds later the bartender puts three green drinks in front of us. "It's not too strong right?" I question.

"Of course not silly. We are starting you off with something easy."

"Cheers." Nikki beams bringing her cup in the air.