thirty-four

"You're wearing that?"

I stop and look at my outfit. "Yeah?"

"Aj, we're going on a boat and you do realize we're getting splashed and stuff, right?" Nikki asks.

"I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"We came to the beach. I thought bringing a bathing suit would be a duh." Brie says.

"Well I didn't."

"It's okay I brought several extra because you know I didn't know what mood I'd be in. And yes, I do have bathing suits for my moods." Nikki says.

"I probably won't be able to fit your chest size." I reply staring at her.

"It's okay I have one extra I'm sure you can fit mine." Brie adds pulling out a vibrant red bathing suit from her bag.

"Great." I reply grabbing it.

"Come on at least try to have fun."

"Have fun? You do realize that I'm here because I was forced to, right? How can I have fun when I have to see Layla rub all over Dean? Put yourself in my shoes. It's like if Roman was here with another girl and you were forced to watch. Or if Seth was here with another girl and you were forced to watch."

"I'm sorry." Nikki apologizes. "We're both sorry." Brie says.

I sit on the bed sighing. "It's okay. I'm sorry maybe I'm overreacting."

"You're not. I would feel like shit if I was in your shoes."

"I do feel like it. I feel like I'm loosing my mind."

"Maybe I can ask Roman for us to leave earlier."

"Don't. It's okay. Let's just get this over with."

>>>

"You're not wearing a bathing suit?" Layla asks as soon as we step out of the car.

"I am."

"Let me see." She says staring at me. I look at her and her bathing suit which is similar to mine.

Except she makes it work way better than I.

"I-"

Without asking she pulls my oversized shirt up revealing the bathing suit. Dean notices this and I quickly pull away.

"Looks like mine." She points out.

"Layla, stop it." Dean whispers pulling her away.

She winces and let's go harshly. "I wasn't doing anything wrong."

I awkwardly walk away not wanting to hear their discussion about me. "You okay?" Randy asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"You don't look like you're having fun."

"I've told you before I'm antisocial. Plus, I hate boats."

"What? Why?"

"They make me dizzy and nauseous." like being here.

"Did you take a motion sickness pill?"

"Of course."

"Then you should be good." He says. I glance at Dean who looks slightly annoyed while taking out a cooler from his truck.

"Yeah."

After gathering our bags we walk to where the boat is at. It's quite big and fancy looking. "Come on guys this is going to be great!" Layla squeals.