Batgirl: Break the code (Epilogue)

Epilogue: People Come And Go

Wayne Manor

Kara stood in front of Jason, a visible frown on her face as she look at her big brother figure.

"Do you really have to go?" She asked.

"If you want me to stay alive when the war starts, yes. I have to go, but don't worry much about it, Mel. I'll call you at least once a week, is that good?" He smiled.

She nodded, wrapping her arms around his waist. Jason let go of his suit case (where his wrapons are) and hugged her back with a smile on his face.

"Stay safe, okay?" She said.

"I promise, keep the little demon in check, yeah?" He chuckled.

Kara laughed, nodding as she pull awau from the hug. Tim soon stood beside Jason with a luggage on his hands.

|Why does everyone leave?|

"Heading to Central City?" She asked.

"Yeah," he nodded. "Gotta tell Bart and the other speedsters about this. He told me that I can crash in his place for a while."

"You stay safe too, okay?" Kara said.

She gave Tim one of her hugs as well. Tenderly pressing a soft kiss on her forehead, Tim pulled away and smiled down at her.

"Not to offend anyone, but you're the best Batgirl I've ever met," he said. "Also the most reckless one."

Kara laughed, shaking her head as she lightly push Tim's chest.

|I'm gonna miss these boys, but I know that they need some time for themselves, too.|

"You guys always watch your back, okay?" She said.

The two nodded, giving her their last hug and kiss before they leave.

Kara watched as Jason drive away with his motorcycle and Tim on the limo with Alfred driving for him.

"I'm gonna miss them." She said.

Dick stood beside her, nodding. He tucked his hands in his pockets and sighed deeply.

"It's been a while since we all worked together. Thank you for not letting Damian or Jason kill one of us." He joked.

"That sounds like, 'The next time we're all in the same house again, we'll invite you over,' don't you think?" She chortled.

"Hey, we love having you around, Lani. Especially Damian, he loves it when you come by." He said.

"Of course he does, he is my best friend." Kara shrugged.

Dick stayed silent, debating in his mind if he should just tell her or not.

"Come on," he said. "I wanna show you something before I leave, too."

"Okay," Kara sighed.

|Guess what? He took me to the cemetery.|