babysitter? ✄ two-bit mathews

[for 80s_outsider_fangirl]

❂❂❂

You groan as Darry tells you about how he needs to go on a trip with Sodapop and Ponyboy.

"Why can't I go with you guys?" You complain as you watch them pack their things into the truck.

"Cause this a man, type of, trip." Sodapop laughs as he gets in the truck.

"So what? Pony ain't a man." You cross your arms, earning many laughs from Sodapop and Darry.

"Oh hush up, that's coming from a teenager who still needs a babysitter."

Your eyes widen immediately. Darry never said anything about a babysitter.. well.. until now.

Two-Bit walks in the house, throwing his jacket and stuff onto the couch. He pays attention to Darry's instructions while he watches you groan out loud.

~time skip~

Two-Bit was currently on the ground, watching Mickey meanwhile he was drinking his beer. You sigh. Although Two-Bit can be annoying at times, he still was a cutie to you.

After a while, he sat up next to you and pulled you into his arms. You could smell the beer, so you knew he was drunk. He slowly leaned in and placed a kiss on your lips. "Skylar, I'm just gonna say this, cause I've been meaning to for a while but.. I love you."

You were shocked and you smiled real wide, but it soon faded once you could sense that he was still drunk. "You're just saying that," You say, a bit of hurt in your words.

"No, I'm not. I mean it." He gives you a serious face. Your cheeks darken as you lean in and start to kiss him a bit hard.

You've always loved Two-Bit, and it made you love him even more when he loved you back.

º
I HOPED YOU
LIKED IT BOO