- johnny.

summary : johnny babysitting your baby brother while you're at work ! he's so soft and even though he's sixteen ofc, he can still picture himself being a great parent ^_^
+ : soft fluff ! eek i feel like my imagines are always repetitive?? i probably did this one before, maybe with another greaser ?? who knows
~
~

summary : johnny babysitting your baby brother while you're at work ! he's so soft and even though he's sixteen ofc, he can still picture himself being a great parent ^_^+ : soft fluff ! eek i feel like my imagines are always repetitive?? i probab...

"come here little buddy, right this way-" he holds
the tiny toddler's hand as they walk into a near candy store, which so happened to be a place you
work at. he gently played with the small baby's hands while he waddled around the store. as soon as you walked out from the back, the toddler squealed from excitement and jumped his way towards you.

"oof, sorry y/n- he wanted some candy and i couldn't say no to the little guy. i mean come on, look at his cute chubby cheeks." he coos as he picked the tiny baby up, his hands gently ruffling his hair.

you let out a soft giggle and nudge his side. you could definitely tell he was the most softest around small babies, but really, johnny just wanted the best for your baby brother. he didn't want the little baby to grow up with a horrible childhood or any sort of negative feeling.

"hm. he can have a chocolate bar- but only one! you know how he gets when he's super hyper," you say as you grab a small bar of chocolate from the rack. johnny chuckles and takes it, before unwrapping it and handing it to the little guy. "oh he's not any different from you, i've seen his little wild side." he says and exits the store with your little brother in his arms.